Energize (Blaster) & Power Boost / Clarion

brasilgringo

Any mechanics gurus out there able to say how Power Boost (in Energy blaster secondary) and/or with Clarion (that boosts 2ndary effects) will affect the end-discount and also regen and/or heal given by Energize in the Energy blaster secondary?  

From what I can see the regen gets a boost at least from Power Boost (wasn't clear that PB+Clarion made it more), but I can't see how the -end discount for powers is being affected, or really the heal.   Thx.

Power boost effects fall off fast, something like 10 or 12 seconds.   The same for Clarion +Special and PBU.  Also, there is some decreasing returns limiting in the interactions of PB, PBU, Clarion, and any other similar power.  That said, (cast in this order) Clarion +Special * (PB or PBU) * Energize should boost the stats of the energize until it either expires or is cast again over-writing the old boosted numbers with the unboosted ones.   I'm not sure how it would handle the endrdx.  If it was endmod for recovery it should boost it, but I'm not at all sure how it's going to interact with endrdx.

• Like 1

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.

3 hours ago, Linea said:

Power boost effects fall off fast, something like 10 or 12 seconds.   The same for Clarion +Special and PBU.  Also, there is some decreasing returns limiting in the interactions of PB, PBU, Clarion, and any other similar power.  That said, (cast in this order) Clarion +Special * (PB or PBU) * Energize should boost the stats of the energize until it either expires or is cast again over-writing the old boosted numbers with the unboosted ones.   I'm not sure how it would handle the endrdx.  If it was endmod for recovery it should boost it, but I'm not at all sure how it's going to interact with endrdx.

As far as I can tell PB + Energize caps regen to the exten that ClarionSpecial+PB+Energize doesn't push the regen any higher.  And it does seem to last the full duration of energize, and/or until I cast it and overwrite it again.  I can't tell a diff on the endrx, either, it just is really substantial either way.  Mez bugs me enough that if I build this on Live I'd probably go for the 120 sec Clarion that doesn't have +Special and just rely on PB.