Tutorials for making mods

Hi everyone I'm looking for tutorials to learn how to make mods.
Beginner stuff, with an evolution if possible. Not really hard stuff from the beginning.
I would like to try for example :
Create a mod that would allow a character, for example a Rad/rad Sentinel to send his attacks through his eyes, or a hand, or from the chest etc...
Rework the visuals of some powers (well, try lol)
Or try for example to replace the demons of MM demons by the mobs of the winter horde with their power sets.
Replace the zombies from MM Necromancy by the zombies from Zombie Apocalypse but keeping the powers of the zombies from MM (just a visual change).
And finally create my own power sets even if it has to be done from other sets. I have ideas for "toxic" damage lines like oil or poison.
Basically trying things like this for fun, I don't pretend to do anything crazy but just testing.
Thanks in advance ;)

Hello and thank you for your answer.
Let me clarify, I played City of heroes from April 2005 until the end in 2012.
AND, the developers to avoid responding favorably to players had "invented" this story of "hard-coded".
Until the day when, thanks to changes in their teams, the "hard-coded" no longer existed and suddenly a whole bunch of things requested by the players appeared (such as changing the colors of the power sets. I remember it very well ^^). In fact it was just an excuse for developers who probably didn't want to work.
Anyway, I don't doubt your words but if your information comes from the developers it's wrong ;).
PS: I even remember players at the time saying "yes I'm a developer too and when it's hard coded you can't do anything and blah blah blah" The funny thing is that when the power sets had the color changes, we pointed out this little detail to the players who were themselves supposedly developers and everyone shut up.

So if I need to create a personal server to do my little tests, no worries, it's just to have some fun testing stuff, nothing more.
So I ask again, do you know any tutorials to make mods?
Thanks in advance.

You'd at least need to have a stable .pigg viewer. They exist, but YMMV. I couldn't get one to work on my PC but others have. Do a search on the forums for stable pigglet.

I have no idea if you've looked through any .piggs already but they are a mess. You'd have to find every single file that is associated with the thing you want to modify (lets call it A) and then every single file that's associated with what you want to sub in (lets call it B) and replace A with B.

BUT B is REQUIRED to use the EXACT SAME file headers, file names, file dimensions as A, as well as if A has 6 files (for example) then B must have the same number of files, some times you can get away with the odd 'empty' file but if you don't it'll default to the coded file from A. THAT part is coded in as far as I'm aware.

I know what you can do with .texture files, but I'm not sure what you can do with .GEO files as a player. I'd say there's a 50/50 chance you can swap .geo files around but the .texture files can definitely be swapped within the requirements.

Here's a link to a guide on OuroDev and there's a couple different guides here. Search the forums for DeTexturizer and read the directions, I'm sure you'll need that one.

This is just from my experience, I'm not a coder or a pro at anything related to this. I learned through trial and error.

Good luck. lol Finish all quests before you proceed...