Text Bug: Eliza Thorpe and Miriam Bloechl

gameboy1234

I don't think this is a "typo" so...

Two contacts from Independence Port, when Ashwin Lannister offers to introduce me, the text that describes them (Eliza Thorpe and Miriam Bloechl) both says they have "access to Training Enhancements."  This feels like it's a $Origin something in the text, and the type of enhancement isn't set correctly for those NPCs.  They should probably be Science and Magic respectively.  It's possible with recent changes that the type of enhancements should be updated so "Universal" or "All" is an option, and NPCs can just all be set to that.

(P.S. It turns out Eliza is in Talos Island.)

Likely an oversight.  Training Enhancements were pretty much eliminated but they probably never did a pass to see which contacts are advertised as selling them.  Not many people do traditional level up through contacts methods anymore anyway so I doubt it's a priority to fix that.

Also I think most contacts just sell whatever enhancements your origin uses these days anyway.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

I play through the content to level up, and it is not just those two contacts that have that text. It is basically all of the mid to lower contacts. I just ignore the enhancement comments during introductions, since I know they are wrong.