Plant/Cold? Any builds

Jim Talon

I'd love to see one.  Computer death means I can't play around in Mids (or in game) only think about.  Sucks because I have one that was intended to run with the group @Tahliah was posting about regularly for a bit in these forums then the whole computer death plus Covid plus ... arrgh.  I've run a Cold defender to 50 on Live and had some prior experience with Plant but it's definitely not a common pairing.

• Sad 1

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Controller
Primary Power Set: Plant Control
Secondary Power Set: Cold Domination
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Fire Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Strangler -- SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprWiloft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(3), SprWiloft-EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(37), SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprWiloft-Rchg/Dmg%(40)
Level 1: Infrigidate -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), ShlBrk-%Dam(37), IceMisTrmt-+ColdDmg(42)
Level 2: Roots -- JvlVll-Acc/Dmg(A), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(17), TraoftheH-Dam%(19), JvlVll-Dam%(19), PstBls-Dam%(25), SprOvrPrs-Rchg/Energy Font(27)
Level 4: Ice Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 6: Hover -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(9)
Level 8: Seeds of Confusion -- CrcPrs-Conf%(A), CrcPrs-Conf(11), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(13), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(13), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(15), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(17)
Level 10: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(11)
Level 12: Boxing -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(31), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Hct-Acc/Rchg(34), Hct-Dam%(37)
Level 14: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(15)
Level 16: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(40)
Level 18: Glacial Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 20: Arctic Fog -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(21), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(21), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(23), RedFrt-Def(23), RedFrt-EndRdx(25)
Level 22: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(34), GssSynFr--Build%(34), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(36), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(36), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(42)
Level 26: Carrion Creepers -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(27), PstBls-Dam%(29), JvlVll-Dam%(29), IceMisTrmt-+ColdDmg(50)
Level 28: Benumb -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(42)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 32: Fly Trap -- CaltoArm-Acc/Rchg(A), CaltoArm-Acc/Dmg(33), CaltoArm-Dmg/EndRdx(33), CaltoArm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33)
Level 35: Sleet -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), Ann-ResDeb%(36)
Level 38: Heat Loss -- PreOptmz-Acc/Rech(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/End(39), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(39), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(39), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(47), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(47)
Level 41: Fire Ball -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(43), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Rgn-Knock%(46), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(50)
Level 44: Fire Shield -- ImpSki-ResDam/EndRdx(A), ImpSki-ResDam/Rchg(45), ImpSki-EndRdx/Rchg(45), ImpSki-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(45), ImpSki-Status(46)
Level 47: Spore Burst -- FrtHyp-Sleep(A), FrtHyp-Sleep/Rchg(48), FrtHyp-Sleep/EndRdx(48), FrtHyp-Acc/Sleep/Rchg(48), FrtHyp-Plct%(49), CaloftheS-Heal%(50)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Containment 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(7), Mrc-Rcvry+(9)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(3)
Level 10: Afterburner 
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
------------

Edited by kiramon
  • Like 1

On 2/24/2022 at 7:13 PM, Doomguide2005 said:

I'd love to see one.  Computer death means I can't play around in Mids (or in game) only think about.  Sucks because I have one that was intended to run with the group @Tahliah was posting about regularly for a bit in these forums then the whole computer death plus Covid plus ... arrgh.  I've run a Cold defender to 50 on Live and had some prior experience with Plant but it's definitely not a common pairing.

That plant troll group is still running every Tuesday night on Excel!  I had to step away due to work obligations, but @GreenAxis running it like a champ (but not big on the writing stuff in forums part, which I totally get).  The group is also doing all sorts of other fun stuff on other nights from redside clowns to all-ranged teams to mms. So when you are ready and able to join us, just do it!  You are more than welcome always.  🙂  Just send a tell to me or Ax  or join the chat channel Parks and Wreck (on Excel).

Edited by Tahliah

6 hours ago, Tahliah said:

That plant troll group is still running every Tuesday night on Excel!  I had to step away due to work obligations, but @GreenAxis running it like a champ (but not big on the writing stuff in forums part, which I totally get).  The group is also doing all sorts of other fun stuff on other nights from redside clowns to all-ranged teams to mms. So when you are ready and able to join us, just do it!  You are more than welcome always.  🙂  Just send a tell to me or Ax  or join the chat channel Parks and Wreck (on Excel).

Count on it!  Had fun the couple nights I managed to join before things went sideways for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later