Looking for a Macro for Rad Melee

I wasn't quite sure where to put this, so I thought I'd try here.

I play a few rad melee characters who regularly use Radiation Siphon for the healz.  However, when I'm teaming and/or when I'm in the middle of big mobs, it's hard to keep track of which enemies have the Contaminated effect, which they must have for Radiation Siphon to actually heal my character.  Does anyone have a custom macro that would target the nearest enemy with the Contaminated effect?  Or (preferably) a macro that would target the nearest enemy with the Contaminated effect and then use the Radiation Siphon power on them (all in one macro)?

Thanks!

There is no interactivity in the bind/macro system, by design. Every channel of 'automation' was kept out.

Command strings can be made to do almost anything a player with twenty-'leven fingers could do, but no more.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

3 hours ago, Shocktacular said:

Is there at least a way to make a macro to target the nearest enemy (or any enemy, really) with the Contaminated effect?  I could live with having to activate the power separately. 

You can target the nearest enemy, but not one that only has a certain effect.