Hibernate?

jneely7

It's a good power, but highly situational.  It's an "OMG I'm about to die power" that completely protects you and lets you regen and recover with a long cool down so you can't abuse it and there's a time limit so you can't stay in it forever either.  

Really, most ice tankers can get their defenses high enough that they don't really need it - so it is skippable.  Or, I am sure a lot of people take it at lvl 47 or 49 (like me) for those rare moments when the 5% rule applies and you've just been hit with something mean that takes most of your hitpoints (like Lord Recluse or other nasties).   

It's much better as an epic power on a blaster or controller.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

Its not bad at all. Taunt just before you use it to keep some aggro on you and heal to full. Used to be the ultimate afk tool back in the day when there was no 30 second limit on it. Ice has big gaps in its protection so great healing helps mitigate that.

Edited by MrAxe
Looks like I can't spell.