Two questions

Windowed mode? Yes. It's in the options menu, same place as you'd change resolution.

Multiple accounts/Multiboxing? Also yes, BUT there are rules about it: https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,2356.0.html

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

Just for clarity

2 accounts/2 computers <> Multiboxing - that's called having multiple users in the same location (gaming time is family time)

2 accounts/1 computer = Multiboxing

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Cool! Thanks guys!

I basically just want to log in another alt to test out healer binds & powers, TP a team mate, etc, without having to attempt them in a live mission or bother another player to hang around while I attempt keybind re-writes.

I run one PC with two monitors so running windowed would mean being able to shift one account to each monitor and easily see and control whats happenning on both.

Just for clarity

2 accounts/2 computers <> Multiboxing - that's called having multiple users in the same location (gaming time is family time)

You're forgetting one major part of that formula: Number of users. In either one, if there's only one user, then it's multiboxing.

Just for clarity

You're forgetting one major part of that formula: Number of users. In either one, if there's only one user, then it's multiboxing.

I mean technically, yes you are right. I was assuming one user per computer.  I suppose if you have the technology (multiple PC's in easy reach you can multibox with 2 PC's), but that seems like an edge case.

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Just for clarity

That's not true since a "box" = "computer".  One person running two accounts or more over more than one "box" is multiboxing.  One person running multiple accounts on one computer is multiaccounting. 

That's not true since a "box" = "computer".  One person running two accounts or more over more than one "box" is multiboxing.  One person running multiple accounts on one computer is multiaccounting.

Regardless, the Dev's have defined it the way I have, so terminology and technicalities aside: 

Just for clarity

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,2356.msg15570.html#msg15570 for reference...

I'm not arguing that there aren't more technical names, but for the lay person, and the community, this is the definition they are working off...