Looking for a SG

Frogmuscle

Cosmic Council is a large organized SG.  We have a lot of quality players and a schedule of 1-2 events almost every day.  Plus a lot of casual play and discussions on Discord:

https://discord.gg/DVksJ4N

read the Rules and info, if you are interested, then post in Gateway (under public channels) that you agree to the rules and who you want to bring on board.  You will usually get a response in a few hours tops.  The leadership is most active 6-9 Eastern time. Good luck!

I would also recommend Cosmic Council.  I'm on multiple servers so I'm just a 'casual' on Excelsior but they're very friendly and I take part in regularly scheduled events at least once each week.

• Thumbs Up 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

I might have to look into the council for a couple of my toons that don't have a SG.

• Thumbs Up 1

Main toons: Mistress-Six (Blaster), Cyber Bishop (Tank), D-Six (Blaster), Bowmistress (Blaster), Rina-Twelve (Blaster), Blazin' Bow (Blaster), 20 Fathoms (Blaster), Icee Qube (Blaster), Minaton (Tank), Princess Ariel Gabrielle (Tank), Lady Lilia M (Blaster)

18 hours ago, Cyber Bishop said:

I might have to look into the council for a couple of my toons that don't have a SG.

It is a good move if you like organized content and/or chatting

some of my favorites that Cosmic has re ently added are mini games: Last Man Standing Incarnate trials.  This is where your league goes in And the only goal is to survive.  There are rules.  No tanks/brutes. No flying hiding phase shifting etc.  You must be trying to fight and a be trying to complete the goals.  All the while trying to drag agro onto your “team mates”

lol. Prizes for lasy

one standing most spectacular death and dozens of other hilarious categories.  Cosmic does these as well as very organized badge and speed runs

• 1 month later

*edit*

nevermind Ill keep my trap shut.

Edited by Cyber Bishop
keeping the piece

Main toons: Mistress-Six (Blaster), Cyber Bishop (Tank), D-Six (Blaster), Bowmistress (Blaster), Rina-Twelve (Blaster), Blazin' Bow (Blaster), 20 Fathoms (Blaster), Icee Qube (Blaster), Minaton (Tank), Princess Ariel Gabrielle (Tank), Lady Lilia M (Blaster)