AE problem on test ?

Curious because I am getting no feedback, but anyone have issues pulling up any mission in AE on test?  I want to test a specific build but its been 3 days and still nothing, its like there is no database of missions saved.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

13 minutes ago, Apparition said:

Brainstorm is occasionally wiped, including the AE.  Sometimes it's re-populated, other times it isn't.  Don't count on Brainstorm having specific AE missions for testing.

thanks, that's disappointing.  Wanted to see how a Kinetic Melee Fire farm brute did for giggles, built as it it can't even do paper missions but absolutely tears up the CoT mages bosses in front of PI portal corp.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

Last time I scripted, the tools menu would not appear during testing. I could not autokill, or jump to next objective, etc. That's the only issue I've seen, however.

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.