Reduce Arrow Sizes and Enable Tinting

As the title says, the current arrows are hillariously large and are all the same color.

Sure alternate arrow tips would be cool, but id be happy if we could get their size reduced by 50%

All projectiles need an option for colors to in my opinion, and eventually some sound options, tech bow, laser pistols and etc.

I told you they don't care at all.

Oh, I guess we're done here, then.

EVERYBODY OUT OF THE SUGGESTIONS & FEEDBACK BOARD, WE'RE SHUTTING IT DOWN. ELDRIYTH'S SUGGESTION FOR A TIME- AND RESOURCE-CONSUMING COSMETIC IMPROVEMENT WASN'T ADDED TO THE INCREDIBLY COMPLEX MMO BY THE VOLUNTEERS RUNNING THE FREE SERVERS WITHIN THE REQUIRED TWENTY-FOUR-HOUR TIME LIMIT, SO CLEARLY THEY'RE HORRIBLE, LAZY, UNCARING MONSTERS WHOSE ONLY JOY COMES FROM WATCHING US SUFFER.

There, that should get people to pay attention to you.

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Cyber-Security Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Drop Dead Gorgeous (Psionic Melee/Dark Armor stalker, 27 June 2024)

EVERYBODY OUT OF THE SUGGESTIONS & FEEDBACK BOARD, WE'RE SHUTTING IT DOWN. ELDRIYTH'S SUGGESTION FOR A TIME- AND RESOURCE-CONSUMING COSMETIC IMPROVEMENT WASN'T ADDED TO THE INCREDIBLY COMPLEX MMO BY THE VOLUNTEERS RUNNING THE FREE SERVERS WITHIN THE REQUIRED TWENTY-FOUR-HOUR TIME LIMIT, SO CLEARLY THEY'RE HORRIBLE, LAZY, UNCARING MONSTERS WHOSE ONLY JOY COMES FROM WATCHING US SUFFER.

Whatever works.

• Game Master

We do, in fact, read these boards. But we're a very small team compared to a full game development studio. We will miss suggestions sometimes, or have to put it on the backburner for more important issues. Situations like this, while it is something we'd take under advisement, isn't likely to be rectified on a quick timeframe. I do apologize about this, but, again, we only have so many hands to work on this.

Lol well said.

We do, in fact, read these boards. But we're a very small team compared to a full game development studio. We will miss suggestions sometimes, or have to put it on the backburner for more important issues. Situations like this, while it is something we'd take under advisement, isn't likely to be rectified on a quick timeframe. I do apologize about this, but, again, we only have so many hands to work on this.

You do not apologize most of us can clearly see how hard you guys are working.

you sohuldn't have to apologize for this, all suggestions, bugs & complaints should be understood from a "when we get to it, if we get to it" perspective.