Concept character needing AT and powers suggestion.

Marshal_General

I have long had the idea for this character on live, but never could settle on what AT and powers to use. It is based on this video.

The basic premise is that after they remove the helmet, she is transported through time and space to Paragon City/ Rogue Isles with powers gained from her computer(maybe).

Ideas?

The powers she demonstrated were a sort of clairvoyance (angles looked off for a stationary survellance system), reversible petrification, teleswapped a minion for a prisoner, and shot a paralyzing laser from the flower in her hand that got reflected.

Earth/Dark technology controller?  The image of her lair wasn't well lit, so there were plenty of shadows....

Alternately, Rad/Atomic blaster.  She doesn't have access to the command console to turn rockers to stone, but she can still shoot red lasers with her flower.

On 5/23/2022 at 8:36 PM, Marshal_General said:

I have long had the idea for this character on live, but never could settle on what AT and powers to use. It is based on this video.

The basic premise is that after they remove the helmet, she is transported through time and space to Paragon City/ Rogue Isles with powers gained from her computer(maybe).

Ideas?

Looks like a Mastermind

Primary appears to be Mercenaries. But she would take none of the assault rifle powers, just the pet and pet related powers for the primary.

Time Manipulation because she has a ranged attack that works as a hold.  Time is also the closest to reality warping powers I think. (She definitely doesn't appear to have cold powers.)

If she has lost her power to control others and make them her minions, then...

Some kind of Dominator, Corrupter ... maybe a blaster or controller?

I didn't see her use an melee attacks, so maybe it's down to a Corruptor or Controller. I'd lean toward Corruptor without knowing anything more than this video.

Looks like she is turning people to stone, but there isn't a stone hold for Seismic Blast.

For Corruptor version :: 

I know people tend to think Psychic Blast is weak because it's sleeps, but It seems to fit.

Secondary, I would go with Time Manipulation - which does have a hold.

For Controller version ::

Earth Control or Mind Control. Earth control because of the stone hold. Mind Control as she apparently is manipulation reality which we don't have powers for. 

I'm back to Time Manipulation because of the hold again.

[somewhat edited but I'm running out of time, so may be a bit garbled in places ... .sorry.... gotta run .. THE CITY is calling my name.]

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.