Dark Dark rebuild

Snarky

On 11/4/2023 at 10:09 PM, Snarky said:

Are you able to fight anything? at +4/x8?  Do you use Rune of Protection? Inspirations?  

The reason I thought you were farming is I very rarely die with this Brute build.  One memorable occasion trying to save a Blaster from about four full spawns of Rularuu, and a few times in a Really Hard Way Magisterium attempt in the final fight.  (Tough fight for any melee really)

Farming would explain dying, to me.  Or you are not using Dark Dark correctly.  At +4/x8 you do not want to agro 2-4 spawns of 17 baddies.  You have Stealth.  Un suppressing stealth.  You can kill 17 +4/x8 Longbow while the other 150 +4 Longbow mill around thirty feet away and ignore you killing their friends.  When you whittle those down go get the next spawn.  Or charge two spawns and use Rune of protection and/or inspirations.  Time your heal and use it.  If you see you are down a third health but it took them 10 secs to do that, heal up.  You now know your heal will mostly cover anything they can do easily.  I can write everything about Dark...except a play by play against enemies I do not know, with your playstyle also unknown.

When I play this build it is easy street.  When you play it you die.  Find something else?  A Hyperstrike Invul Brute is nigh unkillable, even if you go to the bathroom.

I have a Dark/Invul Brute that is virtually impervious in S/L farms, but slower than a true farmer.image.thumb.png.cfc4519762f0dc96af2aa81b911c6685.png

In open world he is so much fun! The concept is neat, but now I want to make a proper Dark/Dark/Soul/Void Brute and see where I can take the inky darkness!

• Thumbs Up 1

I love ALL Archetypes, but prefer to play them Blue-Side.