Scrappers with Psionic Melee

Bojutsu

Greater Psi Blade performed by a Scrapper appears to be one of the strongest melee attacks in the game.  I think it comes in 3rd after Energy Transfer and Seismic Smash.  

Tell me about your experience with it, the damage it can do...and isn't it a hold, too?

It also looks really cool. 

Thanks. 

14 minutes ago, Bojutsu said:

Greater Psi Blade performed by a Scrapper appears to be one of the strongest melee attacks in the game.  I think it comes in 3rd after Energy Transfer and Seismic Smash.  

Tell me about your experience with it, the damage it can do...and isn't it a hold, too?

It also looks really cool. 

Thanks. 

I had it on a brute - would definitely put it in the top 3 in terms of burst damage maybe the top 2 if you hit with build up, gaussian build up and insight.

27 minutes ago, Bojutsu said:

Yup. Quite an effective one which is boosted when Insight is up.  The hold can be leveraged against the %Hold piece in Sup. Blistering Cold in another attack to reliable effect.  It is a bit on the slow side, but that's easy enough to manage.  Interestingly it can slot the +Absorb piece from the Winter Hold set (Entomb?), but I've not been able to bring myself to drop either of the VR %Dmg pieces on the live build.

And yeah, it hits like a truck full of diesel locomotives.  It also looks fantastic with the energy shield from /SD in a matched color. Saturated AAO + Concentration + Gaussian's + Insight + Critical = <insert lot of damage meme here>. Psi (Blades Only)/SD might be a little bit on the self-limiting side (because TKB is actually very good, and MS is technically better DPA than PB), but it is a dead sexy combo.

Edited by InvaderStych
  • Like 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

been considering a psi/shield stalker not only does the shield match it but the synergy is nuts between mass levitate and shield charge if you slot a +recharge also stalker gets 3 blade powers which well fashion is important and i dont really want some cone in ST also i hate runners and this would be one of the better stalker combo's to avoid them all this knockdown