Mission Architect Maps

cobie

Anyone know if there is a list, spreadsheet or something that documents the various maps available in Mission Architect? In particular, what special environmental details these maps might have?

I'm looking for a map to use that has the Nemesis big drilling machines in it and can't find one at present. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

I reference this one https://archive.paragonwiki.com/wiki/Mission_Architect_Unique_Maps for unique maps myself, though it's missing some that Homecoming may have added.

I think the drilling machines are a mob though, and not a map feature.  If memory serves, they have to be defeated during the Patron arcs so they're more of a destructible object.  Good luck! 

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

• 2 weeks later

The HC wiki has a similar page, but I don't know if it's up to date or not. 

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Mission_Architect_Unique_Maps

• Thumbs Up 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝