Fusion Force Legends Orbital Battlestation Grand Opening!

Emerald Fusion

Fusion Force is pleased to announce the public grand opening of the Fusion Force Legends Orbital Battlestation!

The half-mile tall space station has all the amenities a superhero needs and more!  Heroes (and sneaky villains) accessing the base via the Supergroup portal will arrive on the Observation Deck (deck A) and will have a 360-degree view of space surrounding the battlestation.

Heroes with the ability to fly or that have a jetpack can explore the exterior of the base using the access ports located in the northwest corner of every deck.  Or you can access all 10 main decks via the central elevator on every deck. Handy guides to the decks are located on both the Observation deck and the civilian entrance in the Hangar Bay (deck Z).

Teams and Leagues form up in the Command Center (deck B) with access to the Mission Computer and Ouroboros crystal.

The Hall of Heroes (deck D) is a tribute to two members we lost (IRL) and three missing members (RP).  The Hall of Heroes sits on the actual base plot so exterior exploration does require you fly around this deck.

Fusioneers and our guests are welcome to take some down time in the Crew Quarters (deck G), where they can have some fun in the arcade, go bowling, play in the Grand Coalition Stadium sports arena, relax in the spa, read a book in our library, run some laps on the Super Speed track, or grab a bite to eat in the food court.

The food court locations, bowling alley, arcade, and boxing ring are named after Fusion Force Leaders and Captains.

Hone your combat skills, learn invention theory, browse our armory, or get some exercise in the gym area or boxing ring on the Training and Defense deck (deck H).  While you're there check out the Orbital Defense Maintenance platform and Solarium above.

The fully glass-enclosed Medical Lab (deck K) is available for all your health and wellness needs.

Villains should stay away from the Detention Center (deck L) unless they are planning a stay in the brig, or a very short visit to the ESB-inspired carbon freeze chamber.

Quick access back to Earth, and other locations, can be accessed via the Teleport Platform (deck S).

The Power Core (deck Y) is a massive technological structure of Fusion Generators that power the base and generate a gravity field around the entire battlestation.

In between the main decks there are many subdecks, hidden locations, tributes and Easter eggs.  Feel free to explore and use the base for your RP, travel, or team-up needs.  Everyone is welcome!

This massive 2-year construction project would never have happened without the support and input of all of Fusion Force!

Special thanks to @Kaasha for her amazing base design assistance.  Our goal was to build a base that really reflected the name, Fusion Force Legends, and we think we accomplished that!

For exterior exploration we recommend using /vis_scale 10 to see the full scale of the base.

The Fusion Force Legends Orbital Battlestation is located on Torchbearer.

Base Passcode: FFLEGENDS-2882

Feel the Fusion!

@Emerald Fusion

FFLOB-1.jpg

FFLOB-2.jpg

FFLOB-3.jpg

Edited by Emerald Fusion
added spaces between photos
  • Like 12
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Microphone 1

• 7 months later
  • 7 months later
7 hours ago, Sir Paladin said:

Hi Emerald, your SG still active? I am seeking a group to team with. Also you might remember my cousin from back in the day, Valkarye.

Hi!  Yes, we are still very active and I do remember Valkarye!  What is your global handle?  Hit me up in-game @Emerald Fusion.  I'll DM you our discord too.  Looking forward to teaming with you!

13 hours ago, Emerald Fusion said:

Hi!  Yes, we are still very active and I do remember Valkarye!  What is your global handle?  Hit me up in-game @Emerald Fusion.  I'll DM you our discord too.  Looking forward to teaming with you!

Great; handle is Hunter Paladin and will hit you up when next in game.

• 3 months later
  • 3 weeks later

Some serious mad props on this!  The verticality of it must have been super frustrating at times, but worth it in the end.  And the NPCs!  I spent a few hours just trying to get 5 NPCs in the right spot.

One question, and this may be my lack of understanding with the new base building but, I don't see a map.  Is there a way to freeform completely?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Cyclone Jack said:

Some serious mad props on this!  The verticality of it must have been super frustrating at times, but worth it in the end.  And the NPCs!  I spent a few hours just trying to get 5 NPCs in the right spot.

One question, and this may be my lack of understanding with the new base building but, I don't see a map.  Is there a way to freeform completely?

There is, you can open the ceilin and build above the main base and then fill in the rooms below completely, erasing the map.  You'll still be able to build as the main base has become pretty much a platform. You will have to enable the room clippin to be able to place items on the exterior. 

@Etched

On 2/15/2024 at 5:35 AM, Cyclone Jack said:

Thank you very much, @Cyclone Jack

The FF Legends base was an absolute labor of love, and totally worth it!  Dozens of our members contributed ideas for it in the 2.5 years it took 3 base designers to build it.

I highly recommend watching @Dacy video on how to build above and below the base.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later

Absolutely incredible! My hats off to you. Seriously, I was in complete awe. 👏👏👏👏

• Thumbs Up 1

Freedom Sparks

Torchbearer Server

image.png.a20afca0432b6540ac7278b2485be0e3.png