Ghost Widow Patron Arc

TKDGUY23

I was teaming with a friend while she was doing the Ghost Widow missions for the Patron Arc, and we beat Ghost Widow and completed the arc.  Later on when I hit level Thirty Five I was never rewarded the badge for completing it, and I didn't get my choice of Patron Pools.

That sounds like you did the second of Ghost Widow's patron arcs, Life and Death.  Each patron has four story arcs.  You only get the patron badge from completing the final mission in the first patron arc.  For Ghost Widow's patron arc, you have to defeat Numina to get the patron badge, not Ghost Widow.  So while you did a patron story arc, you didn't do one that awards a patron badge.

This has happened to one of my toons as well. It was definitely the first arc, the Badge mission. 

I had GW as my patron contact. But before I could get to the end, I helped a friend complete their patron (BS) arc. Doing so should've awarded me with the Stinger badge and opened up the 4 patron pools. Nay to both. I don't know if it was because I had an active patron arc or if it was because my toon was a Praetorian refugee. Had to settle for a blue epic pool. =(

26 minutes ago, Six-Six said:

This has happened to one of my toons as well. It was definitely the first arc, the Badge mission. 

I had GW as my patron contact. But before I could get to the end, I helped a friend complete their patron (BS) arc. Doing so should've awarded me with the Stinger badge and opened up the 4 patron pools. Nay to both. I don't know if it was because I had an active patron arc or if it was because my toon was a Praetorian refugee. Had to settle for a blue epic pool. =(

You can definitely get the patron badge as a Praetorian.  I've done it myself several times.  However, there is a time limit to the patron badge mission.  If your friend started the patron badge mission on his or her own, and you weren't on the map for the majority of the mission length, you won't get the badge.  That's bit a few friends of mine before as well.  You need to be on the mission map for most of the time it has been open before you complete it to obtain the badge.

• Thanks 1