Suggestion for Scrapyard

The Ghost of Scrapyard event would be a lot more memorable if the Enraged Miners that accompany him used invasion leveling. Right now the event is too difficult at zone level, and the additional mobs are ignored if a 50 is leading the team. It would be fun and interesting if the Miners were underling or minion level instead of locked at level 25. 

• Thumbs Up 4

So... the GM event is too difficult at zone level... so we need to make sure it can only be done at level? The Scrapyarders the follow Scrapyard around aren't specifically spawned for him. As in they are just zone Scrapyarders. As far as my understanding of this goes at least. So your proposed change would make all the Scrapyarders levelless spawns. Though I may be wrong on the nature of those Scrapyarders.

Considering the Hammer Down badge which is for defeating the rioters specifically, not just the regular old miners in-zone, I was under the impression that the protesting miners were spawned in conjunction with the event. Glancing at 3-year old posts about how the event worked at the time, I'm not sure. But assuming I'm right, yes, I'm suggesting those guys be levelless, even the ones that spawn to protest before Scrapyard appears (if they still do that)... 

I'm not proposing it because of the uneven difficulty (GM fights are rarely done without a 50 around anyway); I just think it would make the event more exciting and unique to have underling-level guys showing up to cause chaos while everyone pounds on the big bad.

Edited by Completist
clarification

• 3 weeks later

I like this suggestion. I think it makes sense for Scrapyard to, essentially, impart some of his power to the strikers.

Global Handle: @Future Force Warrior

Level 50s: Operative Grantz (Pure Bane/Mace Mastery), Dr. Eisenfield (Gravity/Time/Mu), Air Liquide (Ice/Kin/Soul), Vantablack Stare (Illusion/Traps/Ice), Medic 2004 (Empathy/Energy/Soul)

All on Everlasting

I am slightly confused. Does level-less mean that they are the same level as what you are? Like the Clockwork in the Paladin Construction event, or any holiday / invasion event?

If that were the case, I would be ok with this.

That is what it means - essentially, every 'level-less' enemy is treated as though it is the same level as you.  So Minions are ALWAYS White-con, Lieutenants are always Yellow, Bosses are always Orange and Elite Bosses are always Red.  You mostly see it in Rikti, Nemesis and Zombie invasions, but a handful of other monsters have it, too.

I would definitely support this change, it would make Scrapyard fights a lot more interesting.