join ouroboros

Godravage

are you referring to Pillar missions? if so, just go back to the pillar and restart it.

if not, then you're probably talking about a regular contact who's got a story arc. Normally, once you've started a story arc 1) a book icon appears next to the contact, 2) you can take as long as you need/want to finish the entire arc without out levelling it. But if you've out levelled the contact (check the level ranges in the wiki) without starting an arc, then the only place you can go back to it is the Pillar of Ice and Flame. Of course, you can join another player doing the same arc, but you won't get the reward merits for it.

Well, this arc is from The Pilgrim and it's level 25-50 so you can't outlevel it.  Also, I don't know that there is any way to drop a CONTACT.  I think you probably just dropped a mission.  If you dropped the first mission (or any other), you should be able to just go talk to him again.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

7 hours ago, Ironblade said:

If you dropped the first mission (or any other), you should be able to just go talk to him again.

After the first mission from The Pilgrim, each of the subsequent missions is from a different contact -- Mender Lazarus, Mender Tesseract, Twilight's Son, and Mender Silos. I think the Pilgrim will point you at the correct contact if you talk to him, but if not, you can just go through the roster above until one gives you a mission again.