Tornado and Sensu Bean

smnolimits41

ok i'm slotting out Sensu Bean who is now lvl 50 Storm/Energy.  how would you slot Tornado ?? i was just about to add Acc, only to find that it doesnt accept Acc.  i have slots in it, 5 to be exact.  i see that it can use damage, so there's 3 slots.  what should i do with the other 2 ??

IO-wise I use this

Level 35: Tornado

• (A) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown
  • (43) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge
  • (43) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage
  • (43) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (45) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (45) Expedient Reinforcement - Endurance/Damage/Recharge

Gives you a Recharge Set bonus, converts the Knockback to knockdown (very important) and every time you drop one you get +100% recharge for 5 seconds from the Forced Feedback. 

The Sudden Acceleration KB>KD also works (and is cheaper if that's a concern).  I would slot the Dmg/End instead of the Acc/Dmg (Tornado is auto-hit).

• Thanks 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

8 hours ago, Uun said:

The Sudden Acceleration KB>KD also works (and is cheaper if that's a concern).  I would slot the Dmg/End instead of the Acc/Dmg (Tornado is auto-hit).

Overwhelming Force increases the damage of tornado in addition to the knockdown conversion, Sudden acceleration does not enhance Tornado's damage. Overwhelming Force should always be used first unless the power doesn't deal damage or you already slotted OF elsewhere.

Currently on fire.