I Need Slotting Options for a Dark/Dark Scrapper

smnolimits42

I need some slotting options, SOs only please.  The punches are obvious, i usually slot 2Acc, 3 Dmg, 1 End Rdx.  How would you slot Touch of Fear, Siphon Life.  Shields 2 End Rdx, 3 Dmg Res.  Not sure about Dark Regen, Cloak of Darkness, Cloak of Fear, Oppressive Gloom ??

I don't have any answers for you, but I like how you have things slotted now.

I am replying just to let you know that reading this really brought me back to the joy and wonder of playing this game when it was first released, before every build needed 5 Purple Codpieces of the Surly Capybara.  I miss the simplicity and level playing field of those first few years.

I KNOW I can still play that way, I am aware and appreciate the flexibility of our game for every type of player, I have enjoyed how it has changed and matured, no complaints.

I just want to say thank you, because your post made me remember the awe and curiosity of discovering Paragon City and each  new zone as I leveled up and faced new challenges and met new contacts.

This is a wonderful game.

Touch of Fear: Slot like any attack. Note, the fear and -tohit are single target but the damage is AoE.

Siphon Life: Slot like any attack or swap 1-2 dmg for heals.

Shields: If you've got endred in your attacks, you can probably get by with 1 endred in each toggle.

Death Shroud: 2 acc, 2 endred, 2 dmg.

Dark Regen: 2 acc, 2 endred, 1-2 heal, 0-1 rech.

Cloak of Darkness: 1 endred, 2-3 defense (if you have the slots to spare).

Cloak of Fear: Skip it - it has a high endurance cost, an accuracy penalty and only affects minions.

Oppressive Gloom: 2 acc.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller