What Hybrid to choose?

BrandX

Ill/Traps Troller

Should I just go with Assault Radial?  I read it gives Phantom Army Double Hit when PA is cast while Assault is active.

Or should I go with Control?  Tho, Illusion lacks the controls.

Or one of the others?  

I haven't tested to see how or if PA inherits active buff assault radial, but if they do that would likely be the way to go, as the only other way to increase their damage iirc is by their slotting (including procs).

Control is fairly meh on an ill/traps, Support benefits your Phantasm and you.

On 8/8/2022 at 11:28 PM, BrandX said:

Ill/Traps Troller

Should I just go with Assault Radial?  I read it gives Phantom Army Double Hit when PA is cast while Assault is active.

Or should I go with Control?  Tho, Illusion lacks the controls.

Or one of the others?  

I went support. I dont think pets benefit from Assault and I wanted my Phantasm to not be COMPLETE crap so I figured why not? And yeah control core is not great on ill

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

1 hour ago, Seed22 said:

I went support. I dont think pets benefit from Assault and I wanted my Phantasm to not be COMPLETE crap so I figured why not? And yeah control core is not great on ill

Went Support.  Maybe the Assault would give Phantom Army double hit if cast while it's active, but I thought that may just be very limited use.