mechanical ears

Starhammer

There's a couple jawline pieces... Cyborg and Enforcer I believe, that have round, chunky ear caps as one of their options. There's another one in the eye coverings that fits well too, but I can't remember what at the moment (EDIT: It's Vanguard. But Ear Muffs, Receivers, and Earpiece would also be nice to have in the Ears category so they can be used without limiting eyewear options). I would love to see these ear caps added to Ear options. Just the caps, not the rest of the jaw/eye piece. It seems like it would be minimal work to extract that section of the costume piece, since it's only an add-on for one of its variant pieces. But adding the cap to the ear category would also allow it to be used without taking up that ear/eye slot for other uses, and improve options on anyone with a wholly or partially mechanical head.

Edited by Starhammer
  • Like 2

Yes please! Would love to have robo-ears as an option to be seperate for the reasons you gave. 😄

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster