Incarnate Ability Cool down

MsSmart

Hi:

Could it be possible to have a "how long to go" reported when you attempt to swap incarnate abilities in the message "incarnate ability "name" has not been equipped because the cool down on equipping/un-equipping Incarnate abilities in that slot has not yet expired"

While at it, if possible, when trying to equip an incarnate ability while inside a TF with a team, please do not have the actions of team members mess with the cool down timer, so one can swap while within TFs, granted there may be some inactivity in part of the alt

V/R

Sue

I've run into 2 situations where this happens:

1. An incarnate ability is still recharging, in which case, you can simply view its recharge time in the power tray.

2. You are in combat or in an instance that flags you as in combat, and must leave said instance.

I could be wrong, but I believe there is some back-end reason why being in certain instances flags you as in combat simply because your teammates are...

I know there is a 5 minute timer, in between swapping incarnate abilities, would be nice to know, where in those 5 minutes I am.

I would also like that if "I" am not fighting, despite that my team is fighting, I should be able to swap incarnate abilities as long as the 5 min timer from last use of the ability or combat that I took part has been met.

Sue

• Thumbs Up 1