Bots/Time - I Lost My Build - Please Help!

provoked

Hello Everyone! Just started playing again and was tooling around with builds on my only level 50 and ended up respec'ing to a build that I cannot afford the enhancements for. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a fresh level 50 robotics/time build that has SOs or I might be able to spring for IOs but sets are far out of the question at the moment. My goal would be to solo as tough of radio missions as I can.

Hello @provoked

I will be happy to help you but I am at work right now and can't post a build, but here's a few tidbits to help you out.

The good news - Robots/Time can be quite strong even on a budget. Especially if you take Mace epic pool and get power boost, as using that before Farsight adds roughly 16% to your DEF. 

The bad news - Robots is a late bloomer, you will feel hobbled until 32, when you get your t3 robots missile attack which counts for roughly 80% of your total damage. So expect to play defensively until then. My other personal complaint about /Time is the lack of any END tools, but that's not a dealbraker. /Time is still top teir for MMs, it just means you are more reliant on blue inspirations or ageless.

But I will make a SO build for you when I get home, so stay tuned.

@provoked

Hello again,

Here is a SO build as cheap as I could make, I kept only the "must haves" which is the KB to KD for your T3, and all the Pet Aura enhancements. Here are the highlights -

You still hit the DEF numbers. You will have over 45% Def to everything, but this will take using Power Boost and then Foresight. Your Foresight will also have 100% uptime, which will leave you room to take Ageless for END issues you may have.

But your resists will be low, but you have bodyguard to compensate.

You will also have group fly which is fantastic for robots if you want to have your own team of hover-blasters.

You will also have web grenade, in order to trap things in your t3 robots fire pools.

Another upside is that you could use this build and just upgrade your slots as you go, no rebuild really required.

As far as what difficulty this could do, it's hard to say. You have the defense certainly, but the resists I am not sure about. But I imagine it can do +3/8. But you will definitely need your first Level shift for your pets before you do +4/8

I hope this suits your needs. Again, this is "far" from optimized, but it's the best I could put together when on a very strict budget.

Here is a snip of the values. Please note that it is missing 9% def from your T2 pets bubbles.

image.thumb.png.588aeaf7b8956aefc8db0763197d29f3.png

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Technology Mastermind
Primary Power Set: Robotics
Secondary Power Set: Time Manipulation
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Battle Drones -- CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(A), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(3), Dmg-I(3), Dmg-I(5), Acc-I(5), SprCmmoft-Rchg/PetAoEDef(7)
Level 1: Time Crawl -- EndRdx-I(A), EndRdx-I(11)
Level 2: Temporal Mending -- Heal-I(A), Heal-I(11), EndRdx-I(43), EndRdx-I(46), RechRdx-I(48), RechRdx-I(48)
Level 4: Time's Juncture -- EndRdx-I(A), EndRdx-I(37), EndRdx-I(48), Slow-I(50), Slow-I(50)
Level 6: Equip Robot -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 8: Hover -- DefBuff-I(A), DefBuff-I(34), EndRdx-I(37), EndRdx-I(47)
Level 10: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 12: Protector Bots -- DefBuff-I(A), EdcoftheM-PetDef(13), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(13), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(15), SvrRgh-PetResDam(15), SprMarofS-EndRdx/+Resist/+Regen(17)
Level 14: Tough -- ResDam-I(A), ResDam-I(23), ResDam-I(23), EndRdx-I(25), EndRdx-I(34)
Level 16: Distortion Field -- Slow-I(A), Slow-I(17), Slow-I(19), EndRdx-I(19), EndRdx-I(21), EndRdx-I(21)
Level 18: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(43)
Level 20: Maneuvers -- DefBuff-I(A), DefBuff-I(40), EndRdx-I(40), EndRdx-I(40)
Level 22: Weave -- DefBuff-I(A), DefBuff-I(34), EndRdx-I(39), EndRdx-I(39)
Level 24: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 26: Assault Bot -- SuddAcc--KB/+KD(A), SlbAll-Build%(27), Acc-I(27), Dmg-I(29), Dmg-I(29), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31)
Level 28: Farsight -- DefBuff-I(A), DefBuff-I(31), DefBuff-I(31), RechRdx-I(33), RechRdx-I(33), EndRdx-I(33)
Level 30: Group Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 32: Upgrade Robot -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 35: Web Envelope -- Immob-I(A), Immob-I(36), Immob-I(36), EndRdx-I(36), EndRdx-I(37)
Level 38: Scorpion Shield -- DefBuff-I(A), EndRdx-I(39)
Level 41: Chrono Shift -- Heal-I(A), Heal-I(42), Heal-I(42), RechRdx-I(42), RechRdx-I(43)
Level 44: Photon Grenade -- Dmg-I(A), Dmg-I(45), EndRdx-I(45), EndRdx-I(45), Acc-I(46), Acc-I(46)
Level 47: Tactics -- EndRdx-I(A), EndRdx-I(47)
Level 49: Power Boost -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Supremacy 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Heal-I(A), Heal-I(7), Heal-I(9)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), EndMod-I(9)
Level 50: Musculature Total Core Revamp 
Level 50: Ion Total Core Judgement 
Level 50: Ageless Total Core Invocation 
Level 50: Support Total Core Graft 
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 1: Battle Drone 
Level 26: Assault Bot 
Level 12: Protector Bot 
Level 24: Afterburner 
------------

Edited by Neiska
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, Neiska said:

@provoked

Hello again,

Here is a SO build as cheap as I could make, I kept only the "must haves" which is the KB to KD for your T3, and all the Pet Aura enhancements. Here are the highlights -

You still hit the DEF numbers. You will have over 45% Def to everything, but this will take using Power Boost and then Foresight. Your Foresight will also have 100% uptime, which will leave you room to take Ageless for END issues you may have.

But your resists will be low, but you have bodyguard to compensate.

You will also have group fly which is fantastic for robots if you want to have your own team of hover-blasters.

You will also have web grenade, in order to trap things in your t3 robots fire pools.

Another upside is that you could use this build and just upgrade your slots as you go, no rebuild really required.

As far as what difficulty this could do, it's hard to say. You have the defense certainly, but the resists I am not sure about. But I imagine it can do +3/8. But you will definitely need your first Level shift for your pets before you do +4/8

I hope this suits your needs. Again, this is "far" from optimized, but it's the best I could put together when on a very strict budget.

Here is a snip of the values. Please note that it is missing 9% def from your T2 pets bubbles.

image.thumb.png.588aeaf7b8956aefc8db0763197d29f3.png

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Technology Mastermind
Primary Power Set: Robotics
Secondary Power Set: Time Manipulation
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Battle Drones -- CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(A), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(3), Dmg-I(3), Dmg-I(5), Acc-I(5), SprCmmoft-Rchg/PetAoEDef(7)
Level 1: Time Crawl -- EndRdx-I(A), EndRdx-I(11)
Level 2: Temporal Mending -- Heal-I(A), Heal-I(11), EndRdx-I(43), EndRdx-I(46), RechRdx-I(48), RechRdx-I(48)
Level 4: Time's Juncture -- EndRdx-I(A), EndRdx-I(37), EndRdx-I(48), Slow-I(50), Slow-I(50)
Level 6: Equip Robot -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 8: Hover -- DefBuff-I(A), DefBuff-I(34), EndRdx-I(37), EndRdx-I(47)
Level 10: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 12: Protector Bots -- DefBuff-I(A), EdcoftheM-PetDef(13), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(13), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(15), SvrRgh-PetResDam(15), SprMarofS-EndRdx/+Resist/+Regen(17)
Level 14: Tough -- ResDam-I(A), ResDam-I(23), ResDam-I(23), EndRdx-I(25), EndRdx-I(34)
Level 16: Distortion Field -- Slow-I(A), Slow-I(17), Slow-I(19), EndRdx-I(19), EndRdx-I(21), EndRdx-I(21)
Level 18: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(43)
Level 20: Maneuvers -- DefBuff-I(A), DefBuff-I(40), EndRdx-I(40), EndRdx-I(40)
Level 22: Weave -- DefBuff-I(A), DefBuff-I(34), EndRdx-I(39), EndRdx-I(39)
Level 24: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 26: Assault Bot -- SuddAcc--KB/+KD(A), SlbAll-Build%(27), Acc-I(27), Dmg-I(29), Dmg-I(29), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31)
Level 28: Farsight -- DefBuff-I(A), DefBuff-I(31), DefBuff-I(31), RechRdx-I(33), RechRdx-I(33), EndRdx-I(33)
Level 30: Group Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 32: Upgrade Robot -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 35: Web Envelope -- Immob-I(A), Immob-I(36), Immob-I(36), EndRdx-I(36), EndRdx-I(37)
Level 38: Scorpion Shield -- DefBuff-I(A), EndRdx-I(39)
Level 41: Chrono Shift -- Heal-I(A), Heal-I(42), Heal-I(42), RechRdx-I(42), RechRdx-I(43)
Level 44: Photon Grenade -- Dmg-I(A), Dmg-I(45), EndRdx-I(45), EndRdx-I(45), Acc-I(46), Acc-I(46)
Level 47: Tactics -- EndRdx-I(A), EndRdx-I(47)
Level 49: Power Boost -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Supremacy 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Heal-I(A), Heal-I(7), Heal-I(9)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), EndMod-I(9)
Level 50: Musculature Total Core Revamp 
Level 50: Ion Total Core Judgement 
Level 50: Ageless Total Core Invocation 
Level 50: Support Total Core Graft 
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 1: Battle Drone 
Level 26: Assault Bot 
Level 12: Protector Bot 
Level 24: Afterburner 
------------

Wow! Thank you very much! Took me the better part of the afternoon to get that all sorted. Couldn't afford a lot of it, but... I can actually solo stuff now. Sure it isn't 4x8 but it's something while I save up for the rest of the enhancements. 

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, provoked said:

Wow! Thank you very much! Took me the better part of the afternoon to get that all sorted. Couldn't afford a lot of it, but... I can actually solo stuff now. Sure it isn't 4x8 but it's something while I save up for the rest of the enhancements. 

The most important bits are the Pet Aura enhancements, which makes your pets tougher. And the Knockback to Knockdown Sudden Acceleration, without it your robot will be pushing things out of your own AoE, which is your primary damaging attack.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neiska said:

The most important bits are the Pet Aura enhancements, which makes your pets tougher. And the Knockback to Knockdown Sudden Acceleration, without it your robot will be pushing things out of your own AoE, which is your primary damaging attack.

I assumed as much and did them first. Was able to afford most except the sovereigns. Then I ran out of money buying all the accuracy enhances lol. But in either case, I can do missions again!

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Six-Six said:

If you can, try to get Group Flight. Flying Bots ARE. DA. BOMB. 😃

Oh I did and while not only awesome and hilarious. Definitely helps too with incoming damage since a lot of the time they are out of melee range since the bots are floating. Love it!