Wrong Spawn in SC Science store

GM Impervium

• Lead Game Master

Had a ticket from a user who, upon logging in, was spawned in behind the counter in the Steel Canyon Science Store (naturally, they were stuck, as you're not even supposed to get in there)

There's a clickable door there, and I think the game considered it a valid access point (I know sometimes if you log out near a door, when you log back in, you'll be exiting that doorway). Not sure why the game chose THAT door instead of the one in the lobby right next to it, though.

Loc coords: [-4031.6 -175.6 -2178.2]

Edited by GM Impervium

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!

I remember back on live that happened in the Magic Store in SC from time to time.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

On 8/20/2022 at 6:16 PM, GM Impervium said:

Had a ticket from a user who, upon logging in, was spawned in behind the counter in the Steel Canyon Science Store (naturally, they were stuck, as you're not even supposed to get in there)

Used to do that deliberately back on Live with the SC Natural store (very easy to trigger in there, just log out by the counter), so I could RP that my toon was one of the shopkeeps there as their dayjob (after all, only employees are allowed behind the counter).  Getting out was a trick though...

Related - you can also be trapped in the police station interview rooms in the same manner, if you log out near them.