Striga ch2 Enter the Forlorn Tunnel is bugged

Arkisenn

I saw another post about this mission made about a year ago, but the issue is still the same. When it comes to choosing who to release, the mission doesn't update. Even after talking to all 3 prisoners and telling two they're staying and freeing the third, the mission doesn't update. What's more, I can't seem to auto-complete it because I'm running it through Ouroboros. If anyone knows of a fix or work around that would be appreciated. 

I just replayed Long Jack's story arc (Striga chapter 2 in Ouroboros) because none of this sounded right.  No "Forlorn Tunnel" in Striga, no missions to select one hostage out of three, nothing of the sort that I remembered from the last time I played through this zone's content.

This isn't in Striga, it's in First Ward.  Anna Palatine's arc.  I'm out of time for testing this morning (farm to tend (real farm, not game)), so if someone else wants to step in and try to find the issue and a resolution, it's "Abused and Scorned Tho' We May Be (First Ward, Ch. 2)" in the 25-29 Flashback bracket.  If not, I'll try to get to it in an hour or three.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

We have office maps with 17 elevators, floors with nothing but an S-shaped hallway connecting elevators (no rooms, no spawns, nothing but the two elevators on the floor), caves with empty rooms at x8 team size, office buildings opening into caves or sewers from the front door, sliding glass doors closing off empty 10' square rooms... proper map design wasn't one of the strong points of the original development teams.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

18 hours ago, Luminara said:

We have office maps with 17 elevators, floors with nothing but an S-shaped hallway connecting elevators

And don't even get me started on how long Paragon City has been laughing at all the ADA lawsuits over buildings with no alternate routes for mobility-impaired individuals (similar suits were filed in the Rogue Isles, but Lord Recluse just dismissed them all out of hand).

• Like 1