Night Widow Damage build

Sipps

There are a couple of good build threads if you dig a bit:

and

both have a number of good builds nestled into them. 

Unless you're really focussing on soloing +4x8 AVs all the time, I'd really suggest looking at a melee-focussed fortunata build - they've got a lot of utility at the cost of a handful of more powerful melee attacks and a little recharge. I think it's strongest (generally) if you lean towards a hybrid. 

Night widows play something like scrappers with a little stealth. Fortunatas play like dominators in armour. 

Welcome to Arachnos!

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

I love that "all the stabs" flag on the power tray notes.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)