Dark Regeneration leveling slotting question

Thrax

What’s a good slotting while you’re leveling up?  Good procs for the power?  Is it theft of nictus proc that is good in there as well?  Looking for good slotting to get the most out of it while leveling. Toon is 23 but will be 27 tomorrow night I’m sure. Currently have 5 preventative medicine and an acc/rech or acc/heal I. There now but haven’t tested it yet. 

My default slotting that I try to get into Dark Regeneration as quickly as possible is: Fury of the Gladiator (Acc/Dam, Acc/End/Rech, Acc/Dam/End/Rech), Preventative Medicine (Heal/End, Heal/Rech/End), Theft of Essence (+Endurance proc). The power needs enhancing for Accuracy, Recharge and End Reduction primarily, and the +Endurance proc is basically mandatory. The extra Heal enhancement is nice if you ever need to use Dark Regen against a single target and you get a couple of useful bonuses too.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Parabola said:

My default slotting that I try to get into Dark Regeneration as quickly as possible is: Fury of the Gladiator (Acc/Dam, Acc/End/Rech, Acc/Dam/End/Rech), Preventative Medicine (Heal/End, Heal/Rech/End), Theft of Essence (+Endurance proc). The power needs enhancing for Accuracy, Recharge and End Reduction primarily, and the +Endurance proc is basically mandatory. The extra Heal enhancement is nice if you ever need to use Dark Regen against a single target and you get a couple of useful bonuses too.

I’ll give that a whirl, thanks.