The Reward is Playing the Game

Glacier Peak

On 8/28/2022 at 3:51 PM, Glacier Peak said:

I've never considered playing this game, or any game for that matter, to be described as work. I get paid money to do work, I receive enjoyment from my hobbies, and I get a nice level of relaxation from playing video games.

I ask this forum community, what are your thoughts on the topic? 

I tend to agree with your overall sentiment, in that having the game back after a 7 year absence was huge in itself. 

I always gravitate towards being a power gamer, I don't think it's intentional, but it's just my personality. When the game was live I did end up as a side hustle selling power leveled accounts on eBay and some people just hired me directly, so I have been paid for the game, although I'm reformed, as I've long since retired from selling power leveling as I only did it prior to 2007.

Now that the game is back from the dead, each day is really like an encore at a concert for a band we really liked and they are on a reunion tour, and we're in the front row and are hammered drunk.

That said I do like new content getting added but I don't presume to expect it as the HC devs like all of us have a lot of other demands on our time.

• Like 1