Vigilante tip mission "Explosion in Peregrine" objective not active

Luminara

This tip is supposed to require you to rescue Blast Furnace, place two bombs and defeat Flambeaux.  The mission is completing without defeating Flambeaux.  You don't even have to fight her, or the spawn she's with.  Once the second bomb is set, the mission completes.  I've run this mission dozens of times with this character and I'm certain it required her defeat until very recently.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

Hm i did it accidentally that way 2 or 3 month ago, so if its a bug, it has been around a bit longer , maybe just alternative ways to finish this mish?

From a game inside viewpoint, if the bombs go off shes defeated anyway, maybe thats the reason?

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

It might be similar to another mission-completion oddity I've encountered several times. There are some missions that have the objective of clicking on all of the glowies that will complete without clicking the last one if you happen to defeat all of the enemies on the map first. I wondered if this was a deliberate time-saving thing: with all the enemies defeated, there is nobody to stop you from clicking that glowie, so we'll just consider it clicked and complete the mission.

I actually complained about this, because of the Intern day job. Intern rewards you with a Large(?) inspiration upon mission completion, but of course it can't give it to you if your insp tray is full. So I'd go into one of these missions and save the last glowie until after I defeated the last enemy. That way, I could clear a space in my insp tray and then click the glowie to complete the mission. Except I'd defeat the last enemy and *boom* "Mission Complete", and no insp reward.