Only 1 clone in Aeon during Midas fight

Ardzog

Hello,

We were doing Aeon in 4* yesterday

During Midas last fight, when he sends in another dimension and summon duplicates of team,

We only had one duplicate of my character (and not the complete team) I was the lead.

Is it a bug ?

Sounds buggy alright. What about the cutscene where Aeon describes the transdimensional doohickey? Was the whole team present in that cutscene?

During the final mission itself, were players dying a lot or did they have anything odd happening? Anything you can think of that could be used to reproduce this?

... on second thought, if you CAN repro this, maybe don't spill the beans here, contact a dev or gm instead.

7 minutes ago, EmperorSteele said:

Sounds buggy alright. What about the cutscene where Aeon describes the transdimensional doohickey? Was the whole team present in that cutscene?

During the final mission itself, were players dying a lot or did they have anything odd happening? Anything you can think of that could be used to reproduce this?

... on second thought, if you CAN repro this, maybe don't spill the beans here, contact a dev or gm instead.

Surely no self-respecting players would use such information to earn gains exploitatively, as such behavior is unheard of in the video gaming world...

Edited by Mopery

What, me worry?