APP Proliferation day 4: Psychic 🧠 ​

Vanden

I think the many ATs with psychic-themed primaries or secondaries would appreciate some psychic APPs! (See what I did there? hehehe)

Click this link to see my chart of APPs, which includes all the existing pools, the pools proposed in this thread and all my other APP threads, along with links to every thread, proposed pool names, and power icons.

Blaster

• Levitate
  • Mass Hypnosis
  • Mind Over Body
  • Dominate
  • Indomitable Will

Brute/Tanker

• Mass Hypnosis
  • Scramble Thoughts
  • Subdue
  • Dominate
  • Psionic Tornado

Mastermind

• Levitate
  • Mind Over Body
  • Dominate
  • Indomitable Will
  • Mass Levitate

Scrapper/Stalker

• Mass Hypnosis
  • Subdual
  • Telekinetic Blast
  • Dominate
  • Psychic Scream

The powers:

• Dominate: From Mind Control. A single-target ranged Hold that deals minor Psionic damage.
  • Indomitable Will: A click power on a long recharge that gives defense against Psionic damage and protection from Holds, Confuses, Stuns, Fears, and Sleeps.
  • Levitate: From Mind Control. A single-target ranged attack that deals minor Smashing damage and a large amount of knock-up.
  • Mass Levitate: From Psionic Melee. A PBAoE attack that deals high Smashing damage and knocks targets up.
  • Mass Hypnosis: From Mind Control. A ranged, targeted AoE power that puts targets to sleep without alerting them to your presence.
  • Mind Over Body: An armor toggle that gives resistance to Smashing, Lethal, and Psionic damage.
  • Psionic Tornado: From Psychic Blast. A targeted AoE ranged attack that deals Psionic damage over time, increases power recharge time, and has a chance to knock targets up.
  • Psychic Scream: From Psychic Blast. A ranged cone attack that deals moderate Psionic damage and increases power recharge time.
  • Scramble Thoughts: From Psychic Blast. A single-target ranged attack that stuns the target and deals minor Psionic damage.
  • Subdual: From Mental Manipulation. A single-target ranged attack that immobilizes the target and deals minor Psionic damage over time.
  • Subdue: From Psychic Blast. A single-target ranged attack that deals moderate Psionic damage and immobilizes the target.
  • Telekinetic Blast: From Psychic Blast. A single-target ranged attack that deals moderate Smashing/Psionic damage and knocks the target back.
Edited by Vanden
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2