Random Low Level Mobs

Rudra

Sometimes on a mission map, 1 of the spawns in a group is -6 to the mission. Like just now in the "They Call Me The Doctor" mission I am doing at level 36, a spawn I attacked included two level 36 Infiltrators and a level 30 Field Agent. It happened earlier on a level 34 Council mission too, with 2 level 34 Council soldiers and a level 28 Council soldier in a single spawn.

OMG, I have this happen in almost every TF I run where one mob in a mish or two cons grey. I started to think I was going crazy because every time I have brought it up to my teammates, they never notice/see it.

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

It's confirmed as that spawn for Crey. There are 3 spawns of 2 level 36 Infiltrators with a level 30 Field Agent in 1 room of the Project: Locke mission. So every time Crey spawns 2 Infiltrators and a Field Agent in at least the level 35-39 range, the Field Agent is always 6 levels lower.

Edited by Rudra
Edited to expand range due to higher level spawns still having the -6 Field Agents.

This was reported elsewhere, and the issue identified by pigg diving -- the female Crey Field Agents are defined as having a level range of 30-30, so in any mission that spawns Crey Field Agents, the male mobs will spawn with the correct level range for the mission, but the female mobs will always spawn at level 30.

I think I run into this most with Council mobs in TF's like Yin, Citadel, etc. I wonder what causes them to spawn in at like level 6 sometimes.

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

4 hours ago, srmalloy said:

This was reported elsewhere, and the issue identified by pigg diving -- the female Crey Field Agents are defined as having a level range of 30-30, so in any mission that spawns Crey Field Agents, the male mobs will spawn with the correct level range for the mission, but the female mobs will always spawn at level 30.

They aren't just spawning at 30 though. They are also spawning at 31. Haven't done any higher level Crey missions yet, but the Field Agents are always -6 to the group they are in even if the group is a set of 37s.

• 2 months later

I am seeing low level Crey Field Agents as well but in a different mission.  I've got a lvl 35 mission ,+1 level, team size 2 and the Crey Field Agents are level 31/32.  The mission is 'Find file on Project Locke' from Gordon Stacy contact. I gather I will see more low level spawns.  I should clarify it is the female Crey Field Agents that are low level.  Males are normal level.

Edited by Parenthetical