APP Proliferation day 9: Kinetics 🏃‍♂️​

Vanden

Friends, I have a confession to make. I have enticed you into this thread under false pretenses. Only one of these pools that I'm about to propose would I consider a true proliferation of an existing theme (the Sentinel pool); the rest of them are an ENTIRELY NEW APP THEME, that doesn't currently exist for any archetype! 🤯

Click this link to see my chart of APPs, which includes all the existing pools, the pools proposed in this thread and all my other APP threads, along with links to every thread, proposed pool names, and power icons.

Brute/Stalker

• Conserve Power
  • Whiplash
  • Power Blast
  • Siphon Speed
  • Explosive Blast

Controller

• Focused Burst
  • Repulsing Torrent
  • Kinetic Barrier
  • Power Drain
  • Concentrated Strike

Corruptor/Defender

• Disrupt
  • Concentrated Strike
  • Kinetic Barrier
  • Overcharge
  • Power Drain

Scrapper/Tanker

• Superior Conditioning
  • Whiplash
  • Power Blast
  • Siphon Speed
  • Explosive Blast

Sentinel

• Conserve Power
  • Bone Smasher
  • Repel
  • Whirling Hands
  • Siphon Speed

The powers:

• Bone Smasher: From Energy Melee. A single-target melee attack that deals moderate Energy/Smashing damage and has a chance to stun the target.
  • Concentrated Strike: From Kinetic Melee. A single-target melee attack that deals high Smashing/Energy damage, reduces the target's Damage, and has a chance to stun the target.
  • Conserve Power: From Energy Mastery. A click power on a long recharge that drastically reduces endurance costs while it's up.
  • Disrupt: From Energy Aura (Stalker flavor). A toggle aura that stuns enemies that enter the area, but costs extra endurance for every target in range.
  • Power Drain: From Energy Aura, Sentinel flavor. A PBAoE power that drains the endurance from enemies, and refills the caster's endurance for every target hit.
  • Explosive Blast: From Energy Blast. A ranged, targeted AoE attack that deals moderate Energy/Smashing damage and has a chance to knock targets down.
  • Focused Burst: From Kinetic Melee. A ranged, single-target attack that deals moderate Smashing/Energy damage, reduces the target's Damage, and has a chance to knock the target down.
  • Kinetic Shield: From Energy Aura. An armor toggle that increases Smashing, Lethal, and Energy defense.
  • Overcharge: Similar to Overload from Energy Aura. A click buff on a very long recharge that grants a large increase to Smashing, Lethal, Energy, Negative Energy, Fire, and Cold defense and an increase to maximum hit points, but drains the caster's endurance after it expires.
  • Power Blast: From Energy Blast. A ranged, single-target attack that deals moderate Energy/Smashing damage and has a chance to knock the target back.
  • Repel: From Kinetics. A toggle aura that knocks back every enemy that comes within range, but costs extra endurance for every target it hits.
  • Repulsing Torrent: From Kinetic Melee. A ranged cone attack that deals moderate Smashing/Energy damage and has a chance to knock targets down.
  • Siphon Speed: From Kinetics. A ranged debuff that reduces the target's movement speed while increasing the caster's movement and recharge speed on a successful hit.
  • Superior Conditioning: From Energy Mastery. An auto power that slightly increases maximum endurance.
  • Whiplash: A new power. A Kinetics themed, ranged, single-target stun that reduces the target's power recharge and ToHit.
  • Whirling Hands: From Energy Melee. A PBAoE attack that deals moderate Energy/Smashing damage and has a chance to stun every target hit.
Edited by Vanden
  • Like 3