The Krow Games (Huge server event)

CU_Krow

WHEN: November 5th, approx 6-8pm eastern (early gatherers/invites around 5:30pm)
WHERE: Meeting spot is in Atlas, under Atlas statue
PRIZE: One winner will receive 4,500,000,000 inf!
INFO: This event is limited to 45 players only, toon must be lvl 35+ to participate.  Come join the Krow Games! A huge payout is within your reach!!!!!

===NOTE==== 
THIS IS A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE EVENT!!!! 
Event will start promptly at 6pm eastern, but if all the spots are filled before then during the early invites time period, we will move forward with those who showed up early without any extended invitations to those who show up later (except in the case of someone dropping out before the start time).

Edited by CU_Krow
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

If I knew what this event was then I might be interested in participating.

The OP tells me nothing about this "huge server event." Perhaps you'd like to explain what this event is?

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

4 minutes ago, Krimson said:

No clue, but Krow was one of the first people I met on Homecoming. He knows what he is doing. 

I'm sure you're right, but how people know if they're even interested?

Is it a PvP event? A treasure hunt? A costume contest? Will we be answering trivia questions or telling "yer mom" jokes?

If you're going to advertise an event why is it so difficult to tell people what the event is? Is it a secret or something?

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

1 hour ago, CU_Krow said:

lol definitely dont have 45bil to give. Its 4.5 bil, which is 100m per person.

The games for the event will not be released until the day/time of the event. I can share that the games will be balanced/equal/fair amongst participants.

is it PVP cause im outif it is ,,,,,

On 9/28/2022 at 12:35 PM, PeregrineFalcon said:

If I knew what this event was then I might be interested in participating.

The OP tells me nothing about this "huge server event." Perhaps you'd like to explain what this event is?

This is fair. I'm glad me and my co-host put this out a month in advance, because we're still nailing out some minute details.

I can share this much (and later on, ill update the OP with this as well), there will be a total of 4 "games," This event is a CoH version of the show Squid games, and just like in the show, the games will be secret until the moment they occur (only small select few will know the games in advance, primarily the event runners and volunteers). The games themselves are purely based upon survivor skill, maneuverability, luck, patience, outside-the-box thinking, and patience.  Archtypes/enhancements/levels will not put one person above another , as it might in events like PVP or other. And no, no trivia in this event lol. Some of these games will be introduced for the VERY FIRST time in CoH history.

23 hours ago, CR Americas Angel said:

This looks exciting! Count me in. :classic_cool:

w00t w00t, Angel! 😄

23 hours ago, Krimson said:

No clue, but Krow was one of the first people I met on Homecoming. He knows what he is doing. 

Thank you, Blue ❤️ 

22 hours ago, CienFuegos said:

is it PVP cause im outif it is ,,,,,

No PVP lol

Edited by CU_Krow