Nostalgia has not made this game seem better than it is

Boerewors

I just spent 3 hours with 7 total strangers, chatting about our lives, our countries, joking and swapping stories, all while doing missions together.

This is exactly what I remember about the game and how it was like.

Nostalgia has NOT artificially inflated the amazing experience of this game in 8 years.

It is as good as I remembered it to be.

Thank you SO much for bringing it alive again. I cannot adequately express my gratitude in a few words.

The game has aged remarkably well. Enhancements feel good. Combat is pretty engaging for a early-aughts MMO title, the community feels like it never left...

I hope these servers remain active. It's so good being home again.

Nostalgia has NOT artificially inflated the amazing experience of this game in 8 years.

I agree.  Did something similar with my emp- lovely people, fun missions, and the game is exactly how I remember it. I can't think of another game that has stuck so clearly in my mind and not ended up being a let-down when re-played.

Pink Champagne (Emp/Rad)

Guide of Misguidance (Dark/Regen)

Thank you SO much for bringing it alive again. I cannot adequately express my gratitude in a few words.

Towards the end of Star Wars Galaxies I went back for nostalgia … but it was not the game I had remembered … it looked and felt 'clunky' …

City of Heroes/Villains is EXACTLY as I recall … this literally feels like I have gone back 10 years …

THANK YOU team … looking forward to more stable servers at some point, but grateful to be able to play … even if it's only for a short while before a Mapserver and subsequent queue.