I have had a blast running a dark/ninjitsu sentinal!

Rejoicer

I made one as well...  It is almost exactly like the build Rejoicer posted on this thread:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,5534.0.html

Nihil Umbra was born (same name as my Void Elf Shadow Priest in WoW).  And MAN, what a tanky build.  Not TOO many attacks, but heals, useful to a team, and decent damage on single target AND AoEs.

Now, no Epic Power pool, but I don't really think it needs one.

~Beorn

*EDIT* - Rejoicer, I just noticed you posted your build above as well.  THANK YOU for an amazingly fun, surprisingly versatile and hardy build!

I have a few questions, what incarnates do you recommend for all 6 powers (so, beyond the musculature, void and diamagnetic powers)?  Also, if you were to "trick" this build out with purples, could you?  Would you?  If influence were no object?

Hi,

Thanks for the review. I'm glad you're enjoying it. I also just found out that the sentinel version of Ninjitsu is even more awesome than the scrapper version (got a staff/nin scrapper working on) because your stealth, travel, power also works with other powers with stealth (looking at you super speed) while the non-snetinel version doesn't. Sentinels for the win!

As far as money, unlike some I've never mastered the make millions mechanic in the AH and seldom have more than 10 mil in the bank which of course goes for my Lotg, etc enhancements so I'm not sure what I'd do if I actually had Stark's budget. 

However, in general I would stick with attuned enhancements for the simple reason that I can run all content and level drop down to play with my friends in all the < 50 content without suddenly turning into a wimp when all my 50+ enhancements turn off.

If I wanted to put in the TIME and had the $$$, I'd probably use the free second form you get and power level it to 50 (since each free form has to be leveled and enhanced separately which is why I normally never use them) and equip it with all the 50+ max enhancements. Then I'd use my main form for all the <50 content and the second for the 50+, incarnate content.

As far as which incarnates to take, I'm still working on getting ones beyond the first 3 so I'll have to get back to you on that.

Hope you continue to have fun and let me know how things work out.

If I wanted to put in the TIME and had the $$$, I'd probably use the free second form you get and power level it to 50 (since each free form has to be leveled and enhanced separately which is why I normally never use them) and equip it with all the 50+ max enhancements. Then I'd use my main form for all the <50 content and the second for the 50+, incarnate content.

That isn't correct.  If you mean the alternate build you can select at the trainer, you choose it and can immediately train to whatever level your primary build is at (so if level 50 you can immediately train to level 50, just like a respec basically.)  It is correct you have to enhance it with all new stuff. 

That isn't correct.  If you mean the alternate build you can select at the trainer, you choose it and can immediately train to whatever level your primary build is at (so if level 50 you can immediately train to level 50, just like a respec basically.)  It is correct you have to enhance it with all new stuff.

Really? I didn't know that! All the stuff I had read basically said you have to level it up from 0. So basically I can make an alt and pop it to 50 and I just  have to buy enhancements for it? Cool! Does it get it's own set of respecs and free costume changes?

Really? I didn't know that! All the stuff I had read basically said you have to level it up from 0. So basically I can make an alt and pop it to 50 and I just  have to buy enhancements for it? Cool! Does it get it's own set of respecs and free costume changes?

No, you cannot make an alt and it be 50. But you can have a second build for your lvl 50. It will also be 50, you just need to pick your powers again.