Interface Slot Abilities

Murcielago

I am a DM/SR scrapper and I chose Dia for the -to hit and -regen. Not sure if the -to hit is overkill with DM but I definitely liked the sound of -regen. Might choose a different one if someone has a better suggestion to pair with DM.

That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.

All the secondary effects are pretty crap in my opinion due to their incredibly low magnitude. For example, I was looking at Spectral for the immobilization to set up containment on my Illusion controller, but at least according to Pine's it's just 12.5% chance for a 4 second mag 2 immob. The NE damage over time is pretty good to diversify my damage types so I might still go for it, but the pick doesn't seem to be a game changer.

I typically pick a rarely resisted damage type or whatever seems to fit my character concept the best. Also picking some of the more common interfaces (Reactive) makes them pretty useless in a team environment as they only stack up so many times so the third guy with the same interface doesn't really add anything.

Torchbearer:

Sunsinger - Fire/Time Corruptor

Cursebreaker - TW/Elec Brute

Coldheart - Ill/Cold Controller

Mythoclast - Rad/SD Scrapper

Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

The "best" pick is probably Degenerative, with Reactive a close second.  Any of the DoTs are fine.  I personally do like Diamagnetic, but rationally I know that only about 1/6th of the effect actually applies to anything I care about (EB or AV).  That still knocks a couple percent off their hit chance and regen, but nowhere near enough to be game-changing.

At the moment Degenerative isn't so popular that I avoid it, but Reactive is.  If that starts to change, I'll probably just go with whatever DoT feels best for my character or the occasional Diamagnetic for a not-quite-softcapped character.

No-Set Builds: Tanker Scrapper Brute Stalker

Reactive on my BS/DA scrapper.  I was tired of all the lethal resistance, and already had -def in my attacks to begin with.  Mind, my thinking tends to be less "whittle down the enemy" where -regen would be absolutely helpful, and more "savagely beat it to death right now!" so improving the actual damage numbers is appealing.