How do I abandon a mission??

EiricEPadraig

I am stuck on a Story Arc and cannot get passed the end boss - specifically the Pandora's Box part 5 Nemesis Monstrosity. No matter what I do, I cannot get him down past 30% HP. I'd like to abandon this mission, but the game isn't giving me an option to do so. How can I get it to work so I can come back with a full party and beat this thing?

Project Manager, Haphazard Projects

Founder of the L.A.U.G.H. SG

"If you don't laugh at yourself, someone else will laugh at you first!"

1 hour ago, EiricEPadraig said:

I am stuck on a Story Arc and cannot get passed the end boss - specifically the Pandora's Box part 5 Nemesis Monstrosity. No matter what I do, I cannot get him down past 30% HP. I'd like to abandon this mission, but the game isn't giving me an option to do so. How can I get it to work so I can come back with a full party and beat this thing?

With Pandora's Box and you want to abandon, just quit the arc.  (Click team and you should have the ability)

However, the way to get him, every Warhulk you beat up gets you a boost.  Pretty significant really.   Even my defenders once they take out a few Warhulks, it gets to be easy mode.   I normally do that one at +4/x8 for the additional challenge of the first few warhulks.

If you have problems at first, turn bosses off so the hulks are Lts.  And once you get past 10, even defenders can one shot them with a snipe.  The Monstrosity by that point will just be a bag of hitpoints.  Especially if you get all 30 warhulks

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lemming said:

However, the way to get him, every Warhulk you beat up gets you a boost.  Pretty significant really.   Even my defenders once they take out a few Warhulks, it gets to be easy mode.   I normally do that one at +4/x8 for the additional challenge of the first few warhulks.

If you have problems at first, turn bosses off so the hulks are Lts.  And once you get past 10, even defenders can one shot them with a snipe.  The Monstrosity by that point will just be a bag of hitpoints.  Especially if you get all 30 warhulks

This.  If you defeat all the Warhulks, you will be so buffed up that the Nemesis Monstrosity will go down fast.  Poor thing won't even stand a chance.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

This is one of my favorite mishes in the game. If it isn’t too late I highly suggest you change difficulty and try it again. You have to kill all the Warhulks to take out the giant Robot. 

The cut scene at the end is such a comic book Hero ending too.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.