Revenant Hero Project Mission wont reset

KC4800

Trying to get the Crey Infiltrator Badge by killing my 200 Paragon Protectors. Went to Ouro and chose to flashback to Revenant hero Project arc at lvl 39. Ran it at 0/+2 until I got to the mission with all the PP. When I saw I was in it, exited mission and upped difficulty to +0/8. Logged out of character logged back in, entered mission, same number of baddies. Logged out again switched characters, logged back in with original character, still the mission had not reset. What gives? I need to kill 150 PP for the badge. Is there a time limit on getting this mission to reset? Is it because through Ouro it is part of a TF and wont reset? I am the only member of the team.

• Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

27 minutes ago, KC4800 said:

Trying to get the Crey Infiltrator Badge by killing my 200 Paragon Protectors. Went to Ouro and chose to flashback to Revenant hero Project arc at lvl 39. Ran it at 0/+2 until I got to the mission with all the PP. When I saw I was in it, exited mission and upped difficulty to +0/8. Logged out of character logged back in, entered mission, same number of baddies. Logged out again switched characters, logged back in with original character, still the mission had not reset. What gives? I need to kill 150 PP for the badge. Is there a time limit on getting this mission to reset? Is it because through Ouro it is part of a TF and wont reset? I am the only member of the team.

This is odd and it should reset to your new difficulty settings - even Ouro missions reset.  This may need to be moved to the "Bug Reporting" section.

1 hour ago, Astralock said:

Sometimes you need to wait up to fifteen minutes for the map to close, IIRC.

That worked, I guess. I logged out for about an hour, logged in and it reset to +0/8. Quickly got the badge.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty