Diff lvl in TF

Isulkian

Hi,

i ve been experiencing some trouble in TFs for a few months.

When you start a TF and your lvl is below the top lvl of the TF (for example if i start a Manticore being lvl 32), the mobs lvl is calculated not compare to your lvl, but to the max lvl of the TF. 

Using the Manticore exemple, if i start the tf being lvl 32 with a difficulty settings at +1, the mobs lvl will be lvl 36, and not 33 as it should be. It is really anoying. it has no impact if the leader is lvl50 but it can makes the TF really tricky if all of the team are in the range lvl of the tf and close to the minimum.

It wasn t working like this before. 

Am i the only one to experience that?

Would be nice to correct this bug.

Sorry if it has been reported previously

Thx

Was u soloing it or had u ppl that was lvl 35 and above on team... that the longstanding issue with old TFs,  it sets the max lvl cause of them beiing 35+.

Easiest solution till it will be fixed some time: Give one with lvl 35 and above in team the star to start it.

Edited by SuggestorK

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

Unfortunately, that IS working as intended.

Back on the original servers, Paragon Studios decided that the "signature" task forces should always be fought at max level. I don't remember the reason given, and I could speculate on a few, but more info can be found on the wiki.

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me at this point, and seems a bit outdated, but that's the way it is.

• Like 1

Yep.  Like Fade said, that is working as intended.  Doing any signature TF or SF will result in mobs at the highest level of the TF or SF, regardless of the team leader's level.  Been that way for about fifteen years now.  That's why you should wait to do a TF or SF until you're at least at the maximum level of that particular TF or SF.