Sound effect rebalancing

Some of the sound effects in certain sets seem to spike above the volume of other powers. For example, for the Sentinel, the Radiation Blast's "Proton Stream" ability has a way higher volume level than the other powers in the set. This means that if I have my volume set to where the other powers sound reasonable, that one blasts my speakers, or, I have to turn the volume down to where it's hard to hear the other powers at all.

I've been told I could edit this manually somehow, though I feel as if it's something which should probably see an official fix. Just dropping the ability's volume by about 30% would probably be perfect and I imagine that's probably a pretty quick-and-easy thing to add to the next patch? Maybe?

Are there any other abilities anyone else has that are weirdly out-of-bounds in volume?

The issue here is, these are not Devs supported with millions of dollars, so funding is very limited. This means anything that we can fix on our end to allow them resources to fix issues that can't be fixed on our end is preferable.

If there is indeed a way to adjust sound volumes for each individual sounds, I would look in to that before asking for this request. If a method cannot be found, then by all means, continue with this request. You actually have me curious now, because I have personally never noticed any volume differences in any of the characters that I have played. I'll keep an ear open now that you have brought it to my attention.

Fair - but... I also don't know the first thing about editing video games. T.T

Like, I know we can't pay subs, etc, without running into an even greater risk of a sudden shutdown of the project... but... I'm pretty sure I'd break my game trying to edit things in it. I'd rather just "accidentally misplace a Steam code" that a dev "happens to accidentally find". Oops.

Fair - but... I also don't know the first thing about editing video games. T.T

Like, I know we can't pay subs, etc, without running into an even greater risk of a sudden shutdown of the project... but... I'm pretty sure I'd break my game trying to edit things in it. I'd rather just "accidentally misplace a Steam code" that a dev "happens to accidentally find". Oops.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if a player at some point put one together.  ;)