Possible Bug Bio Armor/Evolving Armor

Erratic1

I was testing a build on the Test server and noticed the values showing in the Power Monitor were notably different for Smash/Lethal resistance than what Mid's showed. Well, sometimes Mid's is off, so I toggled off all the powers in Mid's that I knew gave S/L resistance and toggled all power containing sets with bonuses to S/L resistance to an empty setting. Oddly still showed 4.13% S/L resist.

Finally realized Evolving Armor gave S/L resist. But wait...I do not recall seeing that amount in the Power Monitor...checked, and no, not showing in the Power Monitor regardless of being turned on or off. Just to be sure it was not a matter of the Test server, I checked Live and same thing.

Okay, check in the Info for the power in game and sure enough, it says it gives S/L resistance. Check City of Data 2.0, same thing...supposed to give S/L resistance.

18 hours ago, RobotLove said:

Are you running an Adaptation mode? Also, is one toggled on in Mids?

Tried with both Efficient on and off. Hmmm...probably should check the other modes though nothing in the power description suggest the resistance is mode related. Will check.

And no, no modes selected in Mids.

Edit: Checked and the only time Resistance changes between no Adaptation, Defensive, Efficient, or Offensive is when in Offensive, and it gets lowered as indicated by Offensive mode.

Edit 2:  It doesn't show anything until there is an enemy in range then you get base and one stack  per enemy.

Edited by Erratic1