Dual Blades/Willpower

Tigersoul78

DB has a very good single target chain with BF > AS > SS, it will give you a double to triple stacked BF which means a constant 75% to 107.5% damage buff. The downside is you need an insane amount of recharge, with a recharge alpha you still need around 180-200% global recharge. As far as i remember the chain is still strong enough even if you are 0.2 seconds off or so (you need to get BF to a recharge of 2.7).

The worse version of this is BF > Attack Vitals Combo, needs less recharge but also does less damage.

AoE is not the strong side of DB, but SS attacks in a 90% cone, so there is some limited AoE potential in the top chain.

However, BF > Attack Vitals is still good enough DPS.  The #1 TOP DPS.  No.  For best DPS in Dual Blades, you're not going to use a combo, but BF > Attack Vitals > Repeat is really good enough for anything unless someone is looking to be OMG THE #1 BEST!

I killed AV's with DB/EA no incarnates without attack vitals I just can not run that combo  because I hate the vengeful slice with a passion

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

DB has a very good single target chain with BF > AS > SS, it will give you a double to triple stacked BF which means a constant 75% to 107.5% damage buff. The downside is you need an insane amount of recharge, with a recharge alpha you still need around 180-200% global recharge. As far as i remember the chain is still strong enough even if you are 0.2 seconds off or so (you need to get BF to a recharge of 2.7).

The worse version of this is BF > Attack Vitals Combo, needs less recharge but also does less damage.

AoE is not the strong side of DB, but SS attacks in a 90% cone, so there is some limited AoE potential in the top chain.

BF -> AS -> SS -> repeat requires 444% total recharge, which is reasonably impossible(*) for a melee character without outside buffs, and would quadruple-stack BF for AS and SS.  BF -> AS -> SS -> AS -> repeat requires ~300% recharge, which is barely in the realm of reason, and triple-stacks BF.  BF -> (Attack Vitals) -> repeat does very nearly the same ST damage and more AoE damage and only requires ~200% recharge, but basically limits you to double-stacked BF rather than triple-stacking it.

If you're relying on a pocket Kinetics for recharge, then you're probably damage capped anyway and BF is worse than any other set attack.  Attack Vitals combo -> repeat does more damage AoE and eyeballing it I think your best ST might be AS -> SS -> AS -> (Cross Punch?  Maybe insta-Moonbeam?), but I'd honestly just spam Attack Vitals for sanity's sake (and it outdamages any ST chain with 2 or more mobs in the cone anyway).

(*) As in, all the ways I can think of to do it are stupid.

No-Set Builds: Tanker Scrapper Brute Stalker