Heal Unique IOs in Ninja Kuji In Sha

StrikerFox

Some of the heal unique IOs activate on the Ninja pets but only when they heal themselves. They only actively heal themselves when below 100% HP. Tested Numina's and it works, so chances are Miracle, Regenerative Tissue and Panacea work too (Though I haven't tested them). I tried Preventive Medicine and that did not activate on the pets.

Ninja heals have a CD of 45 seconds so the heal uniques should trigger reliably. The buffs have a 120s duration so they should be pretty much perma after the first cast, as long as the Ninjas keep fighting/taking damage. It's nothing game-changing but if your Ninja MM has spare slots and doesn't need the regen and/or end for themselves, it's something to consider.

image.png.18fa567c3d1e7fe2fdec0f671afdd3d8.png

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

@StrikerFoxhave you tested those health uniques in bots/necro yet? They both have the option of slotting them it would be interesting to see if zombies life drain pops them or if the protector bots are affected by them when healing. Pretty sure someone posted about slotting them in Dark Empowerment earlier on (might have been you) .

7 hours ago, Meknomancer said:

@StrikerFoxhave you tested those health uniques in bots/necro yet? They both have the option of slotting them it would be interesting to see if zombies life drain pops them or if the protector bots are affected by them when healing. Pretty sure someone posted about slotting them in Dark Empowerment earlier on (might have been you) .

Yes, they work in Necro. Necro pets do not need to heal for the regen/end buffs from the uniques to be active. They're just always on.

I'm guessing it works on Bots but probably triggers on the Protector Bots since they're the only pets that actively heals. Maybe I'll test them on the Maintenance Drone later.

Edit: Tested. None of the heal uniques trigger on the Maintenance Drone. Protector Bots can get Numina's, Miracle and Regenerative Tissue buffs when healing another bot. The target heal pet does not receive the regen/end buffs.

image.png.19ddabef5f241babcaa8c42497d27912.png

Edited by StrikerFox
  • Thumbs Up 1

I wasn't expecting MD to have much effect with them, i have 1 bots mm slotted with a full numi in it for the bonuses and the PB's will only get the benefit when/if they heal which they don't do nearly as often since bots got MD. Good news for necro mm's though. I still wonder if its worth it, with more and more mm's taking personal attacks they need the endurance more and there's a lot of secondaries giving endurance. Even mercs don't need that much slotted now you can get perma serum with hasten and m30 nade with an ff+rech slotted although i havent tried slotting that with any end mod bits yet and i wont be bothering, pretty sure they'll only apply to the mm when its clicked.

I'm starting to wonder if the "Train Ninja's" power is bugged.  I've tried slotting a LOTG +5 defense/recharge IO in there.  The +Recharge isn't applying to me...I can slot/unlsot/re-slot it and my +Recharge value never changes.  I know that +Recharge has no impact on the henchmen.  But per the patch notes, any +Def IO slotted in this power should enhance the +Defense passives for the Ninja.  But when I summon them, then apply Train Ninja's while monitoring their Defense values in Combat Attributes....their Defense never changes.  In fact, nothing appears to change.  I realize they aren't Protector Bots and thus I'm not waiting for them to cast a defensive bubble or anything.  But it just seems to make no difference what +DEF IO I stick in there...their Defensive values never change.

6 hours ago, Crysis said:

I'm starting to wonder if the "Train Ninja's" power is bugged.  I've tried slotting a LOTG +5 defense/recharge IO in there.  The +Recharge isn't applying to me...I can slot/unlsot/re-slot it and my +Recharge value never changes.  I know that +Recharge has no impact on the henchmen.  But per the patch notes, any +Def IO slotted in this power should enhance the +Defense passives for the Ninja.  But when I summon them, then apply Train Ninja's while monitoring their Defense values in Combat Attributes....their Defense never changes.  In fact, nothing appears to change.  I realize they aren't Protector Bots and thus I'm not waiting for them to cast a defensive bubble or anything.  But it just seems to make no difference what +DEF IO I stick in there...their Defensive values never change.

Sounds so weird that I had to test it. My Ninja MM is bare bones right now, stripped to IO another MM. Planning to pair Ninja with a different secondary down the road.

Not 50, not a boosted IO, but my MM did get the +7.5% recharge bonus. The Ninjas also got their added defense, but had to dismiss/resummon to get the +def to apply.

First try, summoned Ninjas, used Train Ninjas, checked their defense % and they were normal base value for each pet tier. Slotted LotG +7.5%, re-trained and their defense didn't change. Dismiss, resummon and trained and then they had the added +def buff.

Someone posted an issue with Mercs not getting their def buff a month ago or so. Sounds like something is definitely bugged.

image.thumb.png.3ee0fbe789466fccec751dc592dd328a.png

image.thumb.png.6ea5674bbbced724694f343e65700102.png

Edited by StrikerFox

I stood at elevators in Portal Corps and after dismissing and (re) slotting the enhancement, I took vators to lower level.  Then I re summoned and applied Train Ninjas.  Finally….both the LOTG +Recharge (to me) and the +Def in Danger Sense changed.  Looks like one of those fleeting zoning bugs that pop up here and there.  I mapzoned a few missions and it appears the bonus from the enhancement sticks now.