DM Regen build after page 4 udate

meyerwolf406

I have a Dark Regen hadn't played for a long while and evidently there was some stuff for scrappers in last update.

Does anyone have a good (expensive) build they could share mine just does feel right anymore and i like the char but just cant seem to get into sink with it.  This my only scrapper so I'm kinda out of my element ( which is why I made it lol) any and all help would be awesome.  thank you all. I dont solo much 90% of the time im teaming with wife and or friends so if that helps.

@meyerwolf406, Love me some dm/regen, might be my favorite scrapper build. While regen takes a lot of work to make it viable in the late game with all the debuffs you're dealing with.....it's still a blast to play with the hanging on by the edge of the seat type of battles you'll get into.  I've built mine with near perma soul drain and hasten, about 2 seconds off each and hit soft capped defense numbers on smashing/lethal and melee along with a fair amount of debuff from ToF and of course soul drain slotted as an attack plus the gaussian's proc for added build up.  While I'm no expert or anything like that I do find this build fun and hope it gives you some ideas for yours.....think outside the box and mix/match pieces to fit the style you want to play.........high recharge, high defense, high resists.......whatever you come up with should be fun and exciting.

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.2.17
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

DM_Regen_Perma Updated: Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Dark Melee
Secondary Power Set: Regeneration
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Smite -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(3), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(5), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(7)
Level 1: Fast Healing -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A)
Level 2: Reconstruction -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(9), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(9), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(11), NmnCnv-Heal(11), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(45)
Level 4: Quick Recovery -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(7)
Level 6: Shadow Maul -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(15), FuroftheG-Acc/Dmg(15), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(17)
Level 8: Siphon Life -- SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), Hct-Dam%(19), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21)
Level 10: Dull Pain -- Pnc-Heal(A), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(13), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(23), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(23), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(25)
Level 12: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 14: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(21), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(27), BlsoftheZ-Travel(29)
Level 16: Integration -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal(31)
Level 18: Dark Consumption -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-%Dam(31), Obl-Acc/Rchg(31), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 20: Resilience -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(34), UnbGrd-ResDam(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(34), UnbGrd-Max HP%(36), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(36)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(25)
Level 24: Touch of Fear -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg(43), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(43), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Arm-Acc/Rchg(50)
Level 26: Soul Drain -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(27), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), GssSynFr--Build%(37)
Level 28: Instant Healing -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(36), Prv-Heal(39), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(39), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(40), Prv-Heal/Rchg(40)
Level 30: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 32: Midnight Grasp -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(40), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(42)
Level 35: Moonbeam -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Dam%(39), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Apc-Acc/Rchg(45), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(46)
Level 38: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(48), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(50), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 41: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(46), Rct-Def(48)
Level 44: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(46)
Level 47: Tactics -- RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(A), RctRtc-ToHit(48)
Level 49: Moment of Glory -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(3)
Level 49: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 50: Spiritual Core Paragon 
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany 
Level 12: Afterburner 
------------

• Thanks 1

I keep coming back to my DM/Regen scrapper every few months, and come up with a better build each time.

It's really interesting to me that there are a lot of redundancies, so you can explore other things in terms of slotting or pool/epic powers.  Endurance?  It's coming out your ears.  You can easily skip Quick Recovery, and no need to slot Dark Consumption for endurance either.  Healing?  All over the place.  Nowadays you can skip Fast Healing (and I usually do) and you probably won't even miss the 75% regeneration or even the regeneration debuff resistance (look out for those radiation enemies!).  No need to slot Siphon Life for heal.

Ask yourself how many oh @#$# buttons you want.  Instant Healing counts as one, although not as much as some would want, and that really only needs mainly recharge.  Moment of Glory, sure.  Also really only needs recharge.  People like Shadow Meld.  I'm a big fan nowadays of Unleash Potential from the Force of Will pool.  As a bonus, you get a half oh @#$% button in Takeoff, which is an autohit knockdown for up to ten targets when Mighty Leap is active.  I also like Hibernate as a patron pool power, but not on this character.  Also, throw a knockdown proc in some of your long term AoEs:  Overwhelming Force or Avalanche work wonders in Dark Consumption or Soul Drain.

Do your best to get as much slow resistance as possible.  That's a real weakness of any Regeneration Build.  At least 2-3 pieces of any superior Winter O.  Winters Gift IO proc is a must have.  You can also 3-slot Synapse's Shock in any power that takes end mod.  to hit debuff resistance is also nice, but I think you're only going to get it from Focused Accuracy or Targeting Drone in the epic pools.

If you are teaming, remember your -to hit from Dark Melee is the rough equivalent of +defense to your whole team.  I wouldn't bother slotting for to hit debuff, but I would make sure your accuracy is high enough to consistently hit enemies in AoE.  Shadow Maul does so little damage thanks to the wider arc, but it debuffs just the same.  You could even double up by taking the Darkness Mastery epic pool.

Who run Bartertown?