I need a build for ROBOTS/NATURE MM

iaele

Alessio, what will you be using the character for - mostly?

Do you mind putting influence into the character, or are ya on a budget?

Do you like the powerset attacks of Robotics/ or would you rather just support the henchmen and team?

How do you like to travel in missions, or do you have no preference?

For easy reference, here are the Oct 18th ,2022 patch notes concerning Robotics/.  

Robotics

Pulse Rifle Blast, Pulse Rifle Burst, and Photon Grenade

• These powers all now apply a -200% regeneration debuff
  • Pulse Rifle Blast cast time lowered from 1.87s to 1s
  • Pulse Rifle Burst cast time lowered from 1.87s to 1.1s

Repair (now Maintenance Drone)

• Power has been replaced by Maintenance Drone.
  • Maintenance Drone will use its own health to heal your other robots. It can't be healed and does not regenerate HP.
  • Once it depletes its health, it will self destruct dealing minor damage.
  • This power no longer accepts Endurance Modification enhancements or sets.

Equip Robot

• Now grants passive resistances to henchmen.
  • Can be enhanced by slotting the power with resistance sets and enhancements.

Upgrade Robot

• Now grants Repair to Protector Bots
  • Can be enhanced by slotting the power with Healing sets and enhancements.

Henchmen

• Cast Times trimmed across the board (including personal attacks)
  • Assault Bot no longer applies -regen, this effect is now applied by the Mastermind personal attacks.
  • Henchmen have had their list of powers revamped, adding a few new powers to improve overall damage.
  • Protector Bots summon power no longer accept heal enhancements.
  • Henchmen no longer have resistances out of the box, Equip Robot is needed to get them.
Edited by bellona100
Grammer

On 1/28/2023 at 7:19 PM, bellona100 said:

Alessio, what will you be using the character for - mostly?

Do you mind putting influence into the character, or are ya on a budget?

Do you like the powerset attacks of Robotics/ or would you rather just support the henchmen and team?

How do you like to travel in missions, or do you have no preference?

For easy reference, here are the Oct 18th ,2022 patch notes concerning Robotics/.  

Robotics

Pulse Rifle Blast, Pulse Rifle Burst, and Photon Grenade

• These powers all now apply a -200% regeneration debuff
  • Pulse Rifle Blast cast time lowered from 1.87s to 1s
  • Pulse Rifle Burst cast time lowered from 1.87s to 1.1s

Repair (now Maintenance Drone)

• Power has been replaced by Maintenance Drone.
  • Maintenance Drone will use its own health to heal your other robots. It can't be healed and does not regenerate HP.
  • Once it depletes its health, it will self destruct dealing minor damage.
  • This power no longer accepts Endurance Modification enhancements or sets.

Equip Robot

• Now grants passive resistances to henchmen.
  • Can be enhanced by slotting the power with resistance sets and enhancements.

Upgrade Robot

• Now grants Repair to Protector Bots
  • Can be enhanced by slotting the power with Healing sets and enhancements.

Henchmen

• Cast Times trimmed across the board (including personal attacks)
  • Assault Bot no longer applies -regen, this effect is now applied by the Mastermind personal attacks.
  • Henchmen have had their list of powers revamped, adding a few new powers to improve overall damage.
  • Protector Bots summon power no longer accept heal enhancements.
  • Henchmen no longer have resistances out of the box, Equip Robot is needed to get them.

I would like to be quite self sufficient, still i like to be in big messy action with a full team.

I can put influence gained with my fire farmer.

I prefer to support but I guess i will need 1 primary set attack for -regen big guys.

I like fly but SJ is good too.

Ty for help!

Alessio

Edited by iaele

On 1/28/2023 at 4:24 AM, iaele said:

Can someone help me with a build for ROBOTS/NATURE MM? It seems I can't find a recent build. Repairs was skippable, but Maintenance Drone is quite good to have).

Thank you in advance.

Alessio

Nature is such a beast at keeping health bars full that the Maintenance Drone is not needed.  You can make an argument that the Drone helps with damage mitigation, but for healing on this build - no.

My math has the henchmen at 27% Def on typed, and 32% AoE Def.  Couple this Def with the -ToHit from Spore Cloud and maybe Photon Grenade, and all the buffs.  The henchmen survivability is high.

When using Photon Grenade, think of it as a debuff and AoE stun.  The damage is negligible.

Don't listen to the Group Fly Nazis, Group Fly is awesome on a MM.  Evasive Maneuvers tightens up the flying nicely and gives a host of benefits to the actual MM.

Teleport Target on a MM is very useful.  You can use it to pull from a mob, TP a henchmen from terrain, and recall a teammate.

Knockout Blow is for any baddie who gets up in your face.  It's also the least needed power in the build.  It can be replaced with SS, Maintenance Drone, Rebirth, etc.

Equip Robot:  3 of the 4 slots are for the actual MM.

The Alpha slot for this build increases Heal by 45%, ACC & End Red by 33%.  I chose this Alpha because 6 powers can use the Heal bonus.

Hasten and the high global recharge are there to reduce the wait time between buffs.

Overgrowth & the Aplha remove the need for Tactics.

When you approach a mob:  buff, debuff the mob, and then use attacks.  Heal as needed.

Good luck with the build and have fun.  Oh, one more thing - go Eagles!

Robot.Nature.mxd

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, bellona100 said:

Don't listen to the Group Fly Nazis, Group Fly is awesome on a MM.  Evasive Maneuvers tightens up the flying nicely and gives a host of benefits to the actual MM.

Good luck with the build and have fun.  Oh, one more thing - go Eagles!

Robot.Nature.mxd 5.31 kB · 2 downloads

Wait there are people that don't think Group Fly is good on an MM.............wait, I get it GF is a kinda niche power but it's sooooo good on an MM and really helps avoiding some mobs and travelling especially in the Shadow Shard, Hollows and other areas.

And as @bellona100stated good luck and have fun.......with a Final Fly Eagles Fly!!!!!😁

Edited by DocMidknight
  • Thumbs Up 2