Axe Willpower

meyerwolf406

Trying to be my wifes hero. she made this char. no clue why lol.  she is 100% a team playstyle does not like to solo. but I cant seem to find any build suggestions or advice for this combo.  anyone out there might be able to help me help her?  expense is not a issue go crazy with it I do ALOT of farming and this would make her really happy.  thank you all 

might have to look at willpower and axe separately but they are there.

willpower

battle axe

Edited by Troo
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

New axe is amazing , and wp is solid. Since she only teams you don need to waste resources chasing def to be a solo monster. Just lean I to the Regen and resist/def hybrid style if the set. 

Axe likes a Lot of recharge though , so try and get 5x gamblers recharge, haste , and as much recharge set bonus as you can reasonably squeeze in. 

While at low lvls I take all three first attacks or it feels like you just have nothing to do. Around mid 30s you can respect into a more optimal chain. 

Edited by Rokkeb
Autocorrect nonsense

1 hour ago, Rokkeb said:

New axe is amazing , and wp is solid. Since she only teams you don need to waste resources chasing def to be a solo monster. Just lean I to the Regen and resist/def hybrid style if the set. 

Axe likes a Lot of recharge though , so try and get 5x gamblers recharge, haste , and as much recharge set bonus as you can reasonably squeeze in. 

While at low lvls I take all three first attacks or it feels like you just have nothing to do. Around mid 30s you can respect into a more optimal chain. 

cant wait to see hers i haven't messed with axe much.  and I agrees being team based she doesn't need to worry about alpha strikes or anything like that.