Having a Proper Idle Animation for Shield Defense

Mallador

I bet this has already been discussed in the past, I also can't remember if Shield Defense had a combat idle animation on live or not, but would it be possible to give characters with (activated) Shield Defense powers an idle animation instead of just the combat stance?  Would it be possible to make the idle animation just a couple of the idle animations or even just one of the many idle animations, since some may clip the character--Neutral Stance being my main vote.

Not being able to see my character relax into an idle animation after I press Z, or just after a certain period of time, really bothers me lol.

I asked this in the Homecoming server and a developer responded to me but they kind of just made a sarcastic type of comment and didn't answer my suggestion/question, in which they voluntarily responded to--I didn't ask them directly.  So, I'm assuming either this topic has been talked about A LOT, it's impossible to do, it's on "the list" of things to do but it might not be at the front, or it's attainable but it requires too much effort/time, so it won't be attempted, etc.  Could I get any confirmations on this, possibly?

Edited by Mallador

You can get into an idle stance with shield defense...and use every single emote for that matter,  it just takes extra steps.

The short version is - use any emote that is available to shield users and without moving, use any other emote that is usually 'locked'.  This will allow you to use the idle emote.

It is a process but access to the emotes is better than nothing at all.

Edited by TheZag