Question about mission entrance location

d4verman

Has anyone had the villain mission "Investigate the Disappearances" in St. martial (given by Jezebel Jones). I can't find the mission entrance. (which is frustrating because I know I did this  mission once years ago). The marker is placed in such a way that you can't get near it. It's in the middle of the street and still says something like "124". I can't even spend time figuring it out as ther were about 2 dozen enemies right there. The answer is probably simple but I can't find it. 

I don't recall that specific mission but there are a few zones where some mission doors are hidden below ground level.

I think there's a collection of shanties below street level somewhere in St. Martial.  You might have to move away from the waypoint some distance to find a way down.  Another thing I've seen in St. Martial specifically is sometimes the door is actually in an interior space and you have to find the door that gets you there.  A few building lobbies are like this.  The lobby isn't instanced but it's located below the world map somewhere.  

But this doesn't sound like your case.  124ft is not that far below the map.  If you've a spare million inf, buy the mission transporter for tricky cases like this.  It's easier to find your way out than in to some of these hidden mission doors.

• Thumbs Up 3

The door is inside a building.  The interiors of buildings are typically placed below the map.  That mission is bugged in that it doesn't give you a way point to the building door as it should, instead pointing directly to the mission door underground.  However the building interiors are usually placed directly under the buildings they belong to, so you can use the way point as a guide.  Look for buildings on the map nearby and try their doors.  I think the one in question here is actually a building entrance at the rear of the building.

I tend to just use the mission teleporter temp power from the P2W vendor to save the trouble, but it can be found without if you take the time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1